Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Neither of these statements is true. Her last tour was 2016, stadiums. I saw her at the Ricoh.

She didn't cancel I'll say, she cancelled Sunderland and Cardiff due to logistical reasons....there were loads of tickets left.

So she did Hampden Park, Ricoh, Manchester Cricket Ground and Wembley which also went viral through a reputable newspaper outlet and images for not being close to full, described as being half empty. She also played the last but 1 V Festival. She sells tickets for sure but huge superstar booking here now, no.

16 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The fact that she hasn't toured for 8 years means there's probably now a lot more pent-up demand - so you can't really use what happened back then as an indication of what would happen if she was to go on tour now.

Agreed. Maybe the 2016 dates were ambitious, but I imagine there'll be demand of some level. If perhaps more arena than stadium, but maybe big enough to do a stadium date or two. 

• 3 weeks later...

some dates from terry reid have just appeared on seetickets, i thought they're bound to be for glasto again.

i checked the dates - September, so not glasto.