Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

47 minutes ago, Akujin said:

Incorrect. Fred is bigger.

Man I love Fred, but Garrix is Top 3 biggest djs in the world for the last decade, headlining year after year the biggest electronic music festivals in the world.  Fred is not that big yet, and he is new on the business.  

Ellie Goulding fits perfectly to Sziget's image. She's really into eco stuff. So yep, that's my N°1 bet for the spot ^^

She's not Adele or Lady Gaga, but still, a good performer with great hits.. I'd be happy if it's her 🙂 

Just now, Gabi Ruiz said:

Man I love Fred, but Garrix is Top 3 biggest djs in the world for the last decade, headlining year after year the biggest electronic music festivals in the world.  Fred is not that big yet, and he is new on the business.  

regardless.. on a regular year, both would be subs

Just now, Gabi Ruiz said:

I don’t disagree but Fred definitely has the bigger buzz right now.

1 minute ago, Matt86 said:

Ellie Goulding fits perfectly to Sziget's image. She's really into eco stuff. So yep, that's my N°1 bet for the spot ^^

She's not Adele or Lady Gaga, but still, a good performer with great hits.. I'd be happy if it's her 🙂 

Agree

Just now, dyma7 said:

Fred is headlining all the festivals all over the world and Martin was never on that level even though he is one of the biggest DJs in the last decade

Fred is starting to headline some festivals this summer, probably due to the absence of headliners and because he is growing a lot. Totally deserved. But they are mainstream festivals.

On the other hand, Garrix only goes to electronic music festivals, he is not the typical artist who performs at Mad Cool, Primavera, Pukkelpop or Roskilde, places where Fred can play. (with the exception of Sziget, which has an EDM headliner every year).

If Fred Again were to perform at tomorrowland, where Garrix has been a headliner year after year,  Fred wouldn't go above him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SzigetEire said:

She has dates, apparently it’s someone who doesn’t have dates/a tour announced 

She’s also at a different Hungarian festival in August 

Edited by bunnyv