Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

3 minutes ago, Mondo-kun said:

IMO main sub slot is too big for The Hives, but they can put a great show at A38.
I would also consider The Chainsmokers as a traditional "mainstream DJ" headliner.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about them as well. Though I'm not sure if there's going to be 2 DJs for the 6 main spots.

My prediction would be:

Heads: Maneskin, Lana del Rey, Fred Again, Sam Smith, Chainsmokers, The Killers (I wish)

Subs: Two Door Cinema Club, Snow Patrol, Louis Tomlinson, PJ Harvey, The Offspring, Liam Gallagher

A38: The Hives, Son Mieux, Chase and Status, The Kooks, The Jungle, The Kills, Inhaler, Roisin Murphy, The Smile

Party Arena: Skrillex with dubstep day

That would be actually dream, wouldnt it? 🙂

How many names do I have correct out of 22? @Sziget2024_Leaks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lukatej said:

My prediction would be:

Heads: Maneskin, Lana del Rey, Fred Again, Sam Smith, Chainsmokers, The Killers (I wish)

Subs: Two Door Cinema Club, Snow Patrol, Louis Tomlinson, PJ Harvey, The Offspring, Liam Gallagher

A38: The Hives, Son Mieux, Chase and Status, The Kooks, The Jungle, The Kills, Inhaler, Roisin Murphy, The Smile

I'd be happy with this (especially fred and killers) but skrillex deserves co-head at the very least

also with the same 2020 argument, i see stormzy coming back 

27 minutes ago, lukatej said:

My prediction would be:

Prodigy and Jorja Smith just added to R&L line-up. Would be very happy if either (or both!) of those are added. 

Jungle were there in 2019 and 2022, do you really think they could back again? (even if I would like to see them again under the freedome) 

And Stormzy could be the rap headliner (if they have one) but last year he played only in All Point East maybe is going to do the same this year with boardmaster 

8 minutes ago, pompirus said:

Jungle were there in 2019 and 2022, do you really think they could back again? (even if I would like to see them again under the freedome) 

And Stormzy could be the rap headliner (if they have one) but last year he played only in All Point East maybe is going to do the same this year with boardmaster 

They are more popular than ever now with the new album out, and Sziget often recycles acts so..fingers crossed 🤞 

24 minutes ago, pompirus said:

I see no problem with Jungle repeating the lineup, just take a look at our dear Bastille 😄

1 hour ago, iamdebrii said:

I'd be happy with this (especially fred and killers) but skrillex deserves co-head at the very least

also with the same 2020 argument, i see stormzy coming back 

I agree with Stormzy, he was booked, so it is kind of logical.

I think we always get big EDM name for main stage, and having Skrillex as sub seems weird, but if he will head, then we miss EDM or having 3 electronic heads, so... 😄

There is also Chase and Status in play, where they would be put? They are also quite big, last time on Sziget 2013 and headlined (on poster, but in reality played in former Party Arena)

Edited by lukatej
chst

5 minutes ago, rwc said:

Lenny kravitz for rock Werchter just announced.. anyone thinks it's a possibility?

He's playing a month before Sziget starts so I'd be surprised. I'm not sure there are enough decent-sized, yet-to-announce festivals taking place in Europe during that month to keep him here tbh. Which will massively disappoint my wife....