2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

25 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

all that faff they had kicking sex offenders off the line up previously and now they've gone and booked Broco as a headliner wtf

Festival rules. Flex on small bands to demonstrate how much you care etc. Ignore the big hitters as that's where the revenue comes from.

45 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

all that faff they had kicking sex offenders off the line up previously and now they've gone and booked Broco as a headliner wtf

Alleged, always handy to use. Phoxjaw seemingly proved their innocence and sued people who assumed their guilt.

The lead singer has a few allegations. They were redacted and an apology was issued but apparently that was because the band threatened severe legal action that the victim couldn't afford to fight and didn't really have enough evidence that would stand up in court 

9 minutes ago, cdiwilliams said:

What makes you say that? Last year had Axiom v Main 

They switch it up dependent on the headliners. 

So for instance, Better Lovers are less likely to have overlapping fans with Gaslight Anthem than Hot Mulligan are...

I think they'll put Empire State Bastard up against The Chats & Wargasm up against Don Broco (potential for shared fanbase there, but the same with Creeper). So I think they'll do the Cave v Main all three nights too...

Edited by Andrinald

24 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

They switch it up dependent on the headliners. 

So for instance, Better Lovers are less likely to have overlapping fans with Gaslight Anthem than Hot Mulligan are...

I think they'll put Empire State Bastard up against The Chats & Wargasm up against Don Broco (potential for shared fanbase there, but the same with Creeper). So I think they'll do the Cave v Main all three nights too...

Oof I think I'll be off to the Forest Friday evening then lol

16 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah Friday is pretty bare bones for me but Thursday is insanely packed and Saturday looking good.

Yeah - same for me. Movements are Thursday on the poster but Friday on the website. The Friday would make it 8 & 8 for the Cave so I'm really hoping that's correct to balance out the Friday a bit. It's actually a great line up for me but way too much condensed into the Thursday evening... Ha!

For anyone looking for some smaller bands, I really recommend:

Into It. Over It., Sweet Pill, Blank Atlas, Cherym, Michael Cera Palin, Single Mothers, unpeople, Every Hell

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Can anyone update the clashfinder times please? 

Think it's been locked to the creator only but I fancied looking earlier so did the below:

124680533_image(1).thumb.png.d40b1e37dc0d51ede010ebb0e2490da8.png

Screenshot_2024-03-07-15-21-28-00_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.525445bf087f1c064e7ba1ab3bc42439.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-07-15-21-41-27_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.f982f0859ebdfed895e4c3fc636e64e9.jpg

Educated guesses have been made for a couple of bands who are also playing Wednesday (as their Wednesday stage shows on the website) but I've based this on where the spaces are.

I've also guessed which stages will clash and haven't really put any thought into the placements / clashes in the Forest as these are so unpredictable.

Edited by Andrinald
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Andrinald said:

Think it's been locked to the creator only but I fancied looking earlier so did the below:

124680533_image(1).thumb.png.d40b1e37dc0d51ede010ebb0e2490da8.png

Screenshot_2024-03-07-15-21-28-00_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.525445bf087f1c064e7ba1ab3bc42439.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-07-15-21-41-27_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.f982f0859ebdfed895e4c3fc636e64e9.jpg

Educated guesses have been made for a couple of bands who are also playing Wednesday (as their Wednesday stage shows on the website) but I've based this on where the spaces are.

I've also guessed which stages will clash and haven't really put any thought into the placements / clashes in the Forest as these are so unpredictable.

Shouldn't be locked. I'm the creator, and it's core so editable by all.

Edit: yeah just checked and it's editable by anyone (I've time poor at the moment so hopefully someone else can update it)

Edited by sacred shape

50 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Edit: yeah just checked and it's editable by anyone (I've time poor at the moment so hopefully someone else can update it)

Ah strange one - I'll try again later 👍

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Do you have  a spread sheet you use - I do other clashfinders so know my way around or is it easier to just do an export of data to set one up?