2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

1 hour ago, bingobear said:

also straight off the back of the first leg of the full band tour so either option is possible  there have been plenty of occasions where he's played full band and solo shows the same weekends 

Have him co headline with the chats and I wouldn’t complain 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, huntyyy said:

That'll be busy.

Ooft.. indeed!

Remember seeing him in a "well-publicised secret set" in Strummerville in Glasto a few years back, and people were scaling fences at the exit when they wouldn't let anymore in.

1 hour ago, basquille said:

Ooft.. indeed!

Remember seeing him in a "well-publicised secret set" in Strummerville in Glasto a few years back, and people were scaling fences at the exit when they wouldn't let anymore in.

Yup. That was hell. I was down near the sofas and people wanted out. 

4 hours ago, chilltheory said:

The Skints announced as support for Gaslight Anthem, any chance of them for 2000 trees?

They're only doing the one date with TGA at the Roundhouse in March and are also playing Slam Dunk. Not sure they've got much else planned and look free Trees weekend. If they get the slot right, they'd go down a treat. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 10:43 PM, Rusty Spoon said:

They're only doing the one date with TGA at the Roundhouse in March and are also playing Slam Dunk. Not sure they've got much else planned and look free Trees weekend. If they get the slot right, they'd go down a treat. 

Late on The Forrest. 

8 minutes ago, chilltheory said:

Have Heart are the last Outbreak headliners, still a chance for Turnstile

Yeah more likely headline set for Trees unless they only do Glasto this year which could be a possibility 

Edited by CRxece_

5 hours ago, CRxece_ said:

Yeah more likely headline set for Trees unless they only do Glasto this year which could be a possibility 

Really want turnstile but fearing them playing in Sweden on the 14th and only being space for a headliner on the 13th, unless the chats aren't the only headliner on the 12th, makes it less likely 

7 hours ago, bleeegghh said:

Really want turnstile but fearing them playing in Sweden on the 14th and only being space for a headliner on the 13th, unless the chats aren't the only headliner on the 12th, makes it less likely 

Clutching at straws but maybe they'd take a 'special guest slot' before The Chats? 

I'd love for them to be there but it does look increasingly unlikely. 

6 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Clutching at straws but maybe they'd take a 'special guest slot' before The Chats? 

I'd love for them to be there but it does look increasingly unlikely. 

co headline above the chats maybe but still feels unlikely, I know bands tend to keep eu and uk dates in separate posts now too but them also posting all their eu dates in one place makes me less hopeful as well 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Gummy de Milo said:

I'd love Turnstile, but with them touring the EU before trees, I think they're just gonna announce 1 or 2 standalone UK dates in June.

I feel like we're getting one of Alkaline Trio, Frank Turner, Weezer or Don Broco.

Dropkick Murphys and Neck Deep are also two realistic shouts, not that I'd be particularly enamoured by either.

1 hour ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Beartooth have apparently come up on Band In Town as playing then quickly taken down. They'd have to headline you'd imagine but their only EU dates so far this summer are RaR/RiP at the start of June.

James Scarlett commented and said they defo hadn't been booked

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gummy de Milo said:

I'd love Turnstile, but with them touring the EU before trees, I think they're just gonna announce 1 or 2 standalone UK dates in June.

I feel like we're getting one of Alkaline Trio, Frank Turner, Weezer or Don Broco.

While I'd love it, Weezer are around the previous month touring with Smashing Pumpkins so can't see them coming back so soon.