INmusic 2024

SweetJesus

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Can I just be first to say, hooray that they are trying different graphic design this time around!

Also, great first two names. If they add Weezer and QOTSA then I'd be very game. 

In any case I will go, but I'd be more excited for some fresh name...

Seriously considering this for the first time from the UK. Any advice on what the festival is like? How is camping, or is it worth trying to find somewhere in Zagreb to stay (if so, any particular neighbourhoods)? Really grateful for any tips and advice. 

Never camped as I have friends in Zagreb, but I met people that did and they all say it's very chill place with all they needed, it's on an island right next to the festival.

Regarding staying in Zagreb, you can stay pretty much anywhere 😄 It's not a huge city but anywhere in or close to Donji Grad (Lower Town) would be good if you want to see the city easily as well. There are 2 tram lines that go to Jarun so it's easy to get to

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Never camped as I have friends in Zagreb, but I met people that did and they all say it's very chill place with all they needed, it's on an island right next to the festival.

Regarding staying in Zagreb, you can stay pretty much anywhere 😄 It's not a huge city but anywhere in or close to Donji Grad (Lower Town) would be good if you want to see the city easily as well. There are 2 tram lines that go to Jarun so it's easy to get to

Thanks, ended up buying a ticket last night, so will look into accommodation (think I'll stay in town as it'll be easier to explore during the day and mean I won't have to bring camping bits with me from the UK). Really looking forward to trying out a new festival! 

9 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Thanks, ended up buying a ticket last night, so will look into accommodation (think I'll stay in town as it'll be easier to explore during the day and mean I won't have to bring camping bits with me from the UK). Really looking forward to trying out a new festival! 

I recommend to find a place in Jarun, go back to the center after the festival couldn't be always easy and quick... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, alan_ts said:

I recommend to find a place in Jarun, go back to the center after the festival couldn't be always easy and quick... 

Thanks, so you think walking distance to the festival is better and rely on public transport into the town during the day (plan will probably be to be out exploring museums and the like)

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, BlackFoxx said:

Seriously considering this for the first time from the UK. Any advice on what the festival is like? How is camping, or is it worth trying to find somewhere in Zagreb to stay (if so, any particular neighbourhoods)? Really grateful for any tips and advice. 

Camping is great. Safe clean and wel run. Can always go for a swim to cool down. Little bridge across to festival 

Yes, with these tour dates it makes sense for Gaslight to be there. Great band! I used to live in Croatia and went to their show in Zagreb at Tvornica, many many years ago, it was poorly attended, maybe half of the club was full. But still a great gig back then.

2 hours ago, Ausländer said:

Smashing pumpkins are playing together with interpol on the 24 in Austria. So SP will definitely not be playing on the first day and Interpol got very likely to play Inmusic as well

574.387.411.jpg

I can also see Weezer here, as they'll be touring UK-Ireland together with The Smashing Pumpkins June 7-14