Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Assume they’ll be playing the same time as Phoenix? 

Very likely to be at a similar time, I think, assuming Razz is not being used for something else that night . When LCD Soundsystem did a secret show in 2016 it was at the same time as the headliner.

Edited by xxialac

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Very likely to be at a similar time, I think assuming Razz is being used for something else that night . When LCD Soundsystem did a secret show in 2016 it was at the same time as the headliner.

LCD Show in 2016 was a Tuesday not a Wednesday

Phoenix vs The National really is an odd clash, would've hurt me tremendously some years ago, whereas now I feel like I could survive going to neither. Phoenix support programm looks great, but I don't care for Stella Maris and lingering with 3/4 of PDF closed, doesn't make much sense. The trip to PDF just to see Phoenix in the unfavourable conditions of a free4all concert and wasting energy on Wednesday already just doesn't seem very exciting right now. I might try for The National Tix, but so will everyone else I assume.

The National indoors is a different beast to the National outdoors. I've seen them at PS few times, at festivals elsewhere, and indoors half a dozen times. Far far better in a smaller space. 

Worth trying for tickets if you're in the city, id say. Albeit the likely Phoenix clash is a bit of a downer id say, given the National play again. 

11 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

The National indoors is a different beast to the National outdoors. I've seen them at PS few times, at festivals elsewhere, and indoors half a dozen times. Far far better in a smaller space. 

Worth trying for tickets if you're in the city, id say. Albeit the likely Phoenix clash is a bit of a downer id say, given the National play again. 

What do you guys think about Stella Maris? Will the co-headline or will they be given an early-evening slot and Tropical f**k Storm will play before Phoenix? As I understand it, they are a TV-Show offspring, but what audience does that show appeal to? Is that something teens watch and thus, PS would place them at like 7pm the latest?

If the running order is Ratboys - TFS - Phoenix, I'd probably chose that over The National. Then again, we don't know, if The National will get an act as support that would make their gig more worthwile.

Edited by Quadrophobia

9 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

What do you guys think about Stella Maris? Will the co-headline or will they be given an early-evening slot and Tropical f**k Storm will play before Phoenix? As I understand it, they are a TV-Show offspring, but what audience does that show appeal to? Is that something teens watch and thus, PS would place them at like 7pm the latest?

If the running order is Ratboys - TFS - Phoenix, I'd probably chose that over The National. Then again, we don't know, if The National will get an act as support that would make their gig more worthwile.

They are a cult band for teenagers...but in Spain no problem culturally for teenagers to stay up til whenever!

I suspect they'll be on just before Phoenix.

And yeah The National should get a support act. Maybe The Dare.

Full details posted on Instagram now - 

May 6 - bookings for VIP ticket holders 

May 8 - bookings for regular ticket holders 

May 10 - bookings for non ticket holders 

Details about deposits etc all on there too. 

Its 9 slides. You'll forgive me for not re writing it all. 😂

I've never tried for ticketed Ciutat shows before - can you get multiple shows on one main festival ticket/account? On that Sunday I would love to see Model/Actriz and Mandy, Indiana then pop over to catch WFYE and Dorian Electra, but I don't know how viable that is.

Edited by hollyzone