Resale Group 1

Jack.194

11 minutes ago, HCGlasto said:

I’ve been stalking this chat room for years and only just created an account. How does this work? I am ticketless and could do with some help. Happy to help out others if I get lucky. SOS!! 

Resale Group #5 are taking on their last members today I think. @MEGATRONICMEATWAGON is this your group?

I might be doing something wrong but when I open the sheet on my phone there's no option to make anything green and when I open it on my laptop I can see the paint bit but it's greyed out. Can anyone help? 

Also are we literally just trying any numbers? Is it 2 tickets each time for coach and 4 for general?

11 minutes ago, sunnyshoes said:

I might be doing something wrong but when I open the sheet on my phone there's no option to make anything green and when I open it on my laptop I can see the paint bit but it's greyed out. Can anyone help? 

Also are we literally just trying any numbers? Is it 2 tickets each time for coach and 4 for general?

Hi mate, you should be able to edit the group number cell to change the colour, the rest is un-editable.

Also, yes it’s 2 coach tickets and 4 for general.

With regards to which one to pick, I’d just choose any that isn’t highlighted green.

1 hour ago, Lakey91 said:

I'm not going this year as I just became a dad 3 weeks ago. I love the buzz of T-Day though, so I'm happy to lend a hand at 6pm if the little one will let me have a few minutes to myself!

That's amazing thank you! @Jack.194can add you to our WhatsApp it easier. 

1 hour ago, Lakey91 said:

I'm not going this year as I just became a dad 3 weeks ago. I love the buzz of T-Day though, so I'm happy to lend a hand at 6pm if the little one will let me have a few minutes to myself!

Congratulations on the new arrival! And thank you from Group 1 for lending a hand tonight - hope the buying buzz brings us some luck and builds up your karma for when you step back in again.

4 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

I notice Mike46 is shown as Green on the spreadsheet.  Does that mean they are sorted before the resale?  Just checking as not wanting them to miss out?

Yes, the green shading means Mike is sorted out now. Other successful groups will similarly have their cell number shaded green so hopefully that means the entire sheet!

Just now, buddiepaul said:

Cheers Just wondered, as did not want this to be a mistake as the resale has not started, and for them to be missed off from help.

That wouldn't be good so thanks for checking in beforehand! And we really appreciate the help you are giving us over the resales