Craig Charles Funk and Soul

Franky

Another set I would like to see, 

Lovely warm afternoon, loads of people dancing to some F&S, I saw him hmmmmmmm can't remember the year, I want to say in SE corner during the day and then a DJ set very late on up somewhere else. Very different vibes lol 

It was actually the same year I saw Robert Llewellyn give a talk on EV's in the Crow's Nest, 2017 I'm going to say..................... 

The last Glastonbury I got tickets for 😪 

UNTIL THIS ONE WOOOOOOHOOOOOO 🥰😎

Red Dwarf Vibes 😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, faymondo said:

Missed it this year due to Wet Leg & Confidence Man. 

One year a great band called Smoove & Turrell came on afterwards. It was chokka for Craig and everybody left when the band came on playing similar stuff to what Craig plays 😩

Absolutely love S&T and have seen them loads since, playing in a room at a pub, always put on a great show.  I agree I couldn't understand why people didn't want to hear a live band playing stuff that they'd just listened to a DJ play!  Having chatted to them in the bar last time I saw them though, it seems they're not great fans of Glasto so not sure we'll seem them back there.

And yes 2019 was almost unbearable and standing in that heat for Craig and S&T finished me off for the rest of the day as I dehydrated and had a massive headache I couldn't shift.