Thread Again

CaledonianGonzo

1 minute ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I know this was all but common knowledge at this point, but I have heard from a very good source that Fred is definitely playing Glasto this year. Will do my best to find out day/stage.. 

Just praying that he's not playing the Sunday.  The potential Elton / FA clash is giving me anxiety nightmares

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

I recommend you go to Elton

41 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'll be at elton but this would annoy me

It's a tough call.  I've already seen Elton but as it's his last UK gig (potentially), it should be something special.

All depends on how I feel at the time and if I've got the energy for FA on a sunday.

Just now, Freddyflintstonree said:

Is the only reason we think the Elton Fred clash might happen because it makes sense? As in, there isn't anything other than guesswork at this stage right? 

well elton is on the sunday so its a 1/3, its not like we don't know the days of either 🙂 won't be fred v prodigy either 99% so that helps deduce it a bit too - could very well be Elton v Prodigy making Fred safe

11 minutes ago, BambooShanks said:

It's a tough call.  I've already seen Elton but as it's his last UK gig (potentially), it should be something special.

All depends on how I feel at the time and if I've got the energy for FA on a sunday.

I'll be at FA, unless there's something better on else where.

No way I'll be at Elton.

8 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Is the only reason we think the Elton Fred clash might happen because it makes sense? As in, there isn't anything other than guesswork at this stage right? 

Guesswork and baseless speculation is an efests classic.

I'm basing it on WH usually having an electronic artist close the Sunday and sods law dictating that the 2 must sees (at the moment) will clash