Adverts on here

km9

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Well, you do what's right for you and your health. That's all that matters. Your tales have been missed. And this place will still be here. As crazy as ever. And, with love, much like yourself.

The bastard 'thing' still wont let me upvote. Those are lovely words, and music to my ears. Thank you. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I accidently drove right into a dogging site once, with my full beams on. I was in my dark coloured large Transit van. The people running around panic stricken in front of me must have assumed that i was the police. What they didn't know was that I was as frightened as they were. I'd kind of gathered what was going on, but thought they might be very annoyed at my forcing coitus interruptus 'sanction' on them. 

And then guess what happened? I realised that I was in a wooded cul de sac. I had to do a three point turn in the dark of night (no artificial lighting) in my big transit van, with no rear cctv. That there were loads of people everywhere, and that I might reverse over one, or even drive into one. i was shaking a little with panic. 

Anyway, i managed to get out of there, and back down the single tracked mountain road. A road that I took by accident. It was the next road up I wanted!

This isn't an advert. Well, technically that may not be quite true. I guess you could call it an advert if you looked at it in a certain light. In anycase, it has absolutely nothing to do with Glastonbury. Things like the thing that it is don't often pass my eyes. However, this one has done that. Here it is;

https://www.facebook.com/reel/918214112507139

image.jpeg.701475d7b1042ea7e3ca3dba42e9c256.jpeg

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

On 1/5/2023 at 12:07 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I accidently drove right into a dogging site once, with my full beams on. I was in my dark coloured large Transit van. The people running around panic stricken in front of me must have assumed that i was the police. What they didn't know was that I was as frightened as they were. I'd kind of gathered what was going on, but thought they might be very annoyed at my forcing coitus interruptus 'sanction' on them. 

And then guess what happened? I realised that I was in a wooded cul de sac. I had to do a three point turn in the dark of night (no artificial lighting) in my big transit van, with no rear cctv. That there were loads of people everywhere, and that I might reverse over one, or even drive into one. i was shaking a little with panic. 

Anyway, i managed to get out of there, and back down the single tracked mountain road. A road that I took by accident. It was the next road up I wanted!

That does sound pretty grim. As you say, not just the first aspect, but trying to turn around carefully and swiftly...without hitting someone with their nob out 😯