2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

43 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Maybe that’s why the guy pulled the tweet. Obv he can put any name on as his guest but the first ticket should be in his name. 

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

If it wasn’t in the T’s and C’s they can’t care, TBF. 

Even if it wasn't in the specific T&Cs - All competitions say that the tickets remain subject to GFLs T&Cs. Which most definitely say tickets can't be transferred.

26 minutes ago, angelin said:

Has anyone emailed Chillys to ask who won the four tickets?

Tbh - There's no obligation for any winner to allow their details to be made public. If I won a competition, you can be sure I'd not be allowing publicity or letting them release my name.

43 minutes ago, incident said:

Tbh - There's no obligation for any winner to allow their details to be made public. If I won a competition, you can be sure I'd not be allowing publicity or letting them release my name.

Well sometimes you cant hide it. Like the Vodaphone how many phones competition on Twitter that my wife has won 🤯

Cant quite believe that after all the ticket dramas that we ended up winning two tickets and will be on the farm.

Has not quite sunk in yet and until the tickets are in hand wont quite believe it. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 19

1 minute ago, angelin said:

Oh thats fantastic news 😃 was that from last week? If I won a competition I wouldn't care who knew its just good news. How many competitions did you enter?

Yep on Twitter, facebook and Instagram. Loads of tents and guess the number of phones. She won the Twitter version. 

We have been entering loads. I have a Brothers Hat, can cooler and two pairs of sunglasses. 

Sick of the site of Cider, Cheese and Chocolate but it paid off in the end.

Playing the daily Co-Op as well.

Gotta be in it to win it.

I am just hoping I am her plus one 🤣

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’d be reporting it based on his retweets alone … 

As far as I could see I was the first to call him out on his profile. Some people congratulating him. I only said something like ‘given your tweet history, I don’t think you’ll like it’ and he either deleted the post or blocked me. Glad he’s trying to get rid of the tickets. 

39 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Well sometimes you cant hide it. Like the Vodaphone how many phones competition on Twitter that my wife has won 🤯

Cant quite believe that after all the ticket dramas that we ended up winning two tickets and will be on the farm.

Has not quite sunk in yet and until the tickets are in hand wont quite believe it. 

That's amazing! Congrats 👏 Nice to know people can actually win these things, I'm near to giving up hope 😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, faymondo said:

yay buzzing for this some more green on our spreadsheet . happy youve been able to announce 🙂 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Fabulous news, congratulations 🍾

40 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Yep on Twitter, facebook and Instagram. Loads of tents and guess the number of phones. She won the Twitter version. 

We have been entering loads. I have a Brothers Hat, can cooler and two pairs of sunglasses. 

Sick of the site of Cider, Cheese and Chocolate but it paid off in the end.

Playing the daily Co-Op as well.

Gotta be in it to win it.

I am just hoping I am her plus one 🤣

Amazing news! 
I am really over the moon the heat that someone on here has won tickets. I hope you have the best time. 

Since I contacted Vodafone to ask what they were going to do to combat reselling of won tickets I have since ‘mysteriously’ been unable to access the rewards part of the app to enter their competition. Perhaps I’m being paranoid but it seems very coincidental. No friends or family are having issues accessing. Their customers service has said they can’t give me a timeframe of when it will work again but they will let me know… odd!

• Upvote 1