Vodafone Paredes de Coura 2023

LikeEverythingElse

23 minutes ago, LikeEverythingElse said:

Since other Portuguese festivals are announcing their lineup, I guess we must get news on this one soon.

Any guesses? We know Black Country, New Road are out again this year, since according to Blitz, they'll be at Super Bock Super Rock 2023.

LCD Soundsystem, if they're around next summer. 

1 hour ago, LikeEverythingElse said:

Since other Portuguese festivals are announcing their lineup, I guess we must get news on this one soon.

Any guesses? We know Black Country, New Road are out again this year, since according to Blitz, they'll be at Super Bock Super Rock 2023.

If The Walkmen make an european tour, they will be there.   However with Kalorama, many bands that could be in Paredes de Coura, are being brought to Kalorama instead .  So it will be difficult to make assumptions to who is coming.   Especially without Pukkelpop and Green Man Fest (those are the usual festivals that have bands thar are also in Coura) making any announcments yet

Some late summer festivals already started giving announcements and some indications.
CanelaParty already announced a big part of the 2023 lineup and will surely share a bunch of names with PdC. Sziget, Off, WOW-Oya-Flow, Cala Mijas/Kalorama (we can rule most of their names out), Grape and also R&L/Electric Picnic undercard have also some good names for PdC.
But I bet there will be a couple of nice surprises soon.

This is Canela 23:

CP23.png

• 2 weeks later...