Glorious glastonbury weather for all 

Just about to say the same old son 

Blooming cold init 

Mostly all good in the old sons world. 

Peace and love old sons one and all 

Summer is 

On the 

Way 

See you later folks... Seems posting stuff gets on people's nerves so I'm going give it a rest.. For a bit 

Stay safe out there.. Gxx

Edited by guypjfreak

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Didn't know where to put this.. I know it happens to us all.. 

Anyway this morning I pick up an old Glastonbury painting that I'd not touched for a few years.. 1st pic... 

Spent the afternoon doing that then after dinner turned this thing on only to find out I had a message from someone in Shepton.... What's the chances I thought.. I wish it hadn't been............ 

The message was to tell me that a VERY VERY good friend who I met at Glastonbury and have been really close to had died from a sudden heart attack.. The man used to walk from Shepton to glasto 4/5 times a week on the lead up.....he was also a very good at getting people in... If you know you know 

Rest in peace stu old son 

Glastonbury Festival has lost one of its stars imo 

16809004002772039658371.jpg

P6270237.JPG

On 4/7/2023 at 9:59 PM, guypjfreak said:

Didn't know where to put this.. I know it happens to us all.. 

Anyway this morning I pick up an old Glastonbury painting that I'd not touched for a few years.. 1st pic... 

Spent the afternoon doing that then after dinner turned this thing on only to find out I had a message from someone in Shepton.... What's the chances I thought.. I wish it hadn't been............ 

The message was to tell me that a VERY VERY good friend who I met at Glastonbury and have been really close to had died from a sudden heart attack.. The man used to walk from Shepton to glasto 4/5 times a week on the lead up.....he was also a very good at getting people in... If you know you know 

Rest in peace stu old son 

Glastonbury Festival has lost one of its stars imo 

16809004002772039658371.jpg

P6270237.JPG

Sending you love old son x

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ICGenie said:

Sending you love old son x

Cheers ICGenie.. 

Lost another sat and have a friend in Southampton after a bike crash.. Lovely weekend.. 

Peace and love old son lady lolxxx

• 1 month later...

Let's go Team NFR NFC!!!

4 weeks to go and the long range forecasts are all looking ace!  Great dry sunny weather for the big build phase of the site with nothing more than a few showers predicted between now and 21/6.  Best estimate for the festival itself - dry, sunny and mid-20's.

FUCKING COME ON!!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Let's go Team NFR NFC!!!

4 weeks to go and the long range forecasts are all looking ace!  Great dry sunny weather for the big build phase of the site with nothing more than a few showers predicted between now and 21/6.  Best estimate for the festival itself - dry, sunny and mid-20's.

FUCKING COME ON!!!!!

This is the way! 

2010 All over again. 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, ICGenie said:

This good weather we're having is making me slightly nervous. Are we expecting Download to make the usual sacrifice for us next weekend?

As far as I know the fair/dry spell is locked in for the next 7-10 days so they may even get a dry one for once!

I’m not concerned at the moment. We get long spells like this regularly - won’t necessarily bring on storms or downpours if it’s not too hot/humid.  

• 3 weeks later...