Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Hi, I used to be on here under a different name (barney73) many festivals ago but was away so long, I had to re-register. 

Anyway, I'd love to be a part of a resale group where we help each other out.

Haven't been able to get to Glastonbury in many years and I'd love to go back. 

Got through to the booking page but like many of you, was booted out! Like every year! 😂

Another one for Team Resale.   This is the first time we've missed out - we've been successful every time since 2009 so we were due some bad luck I guess.   Pretty inconsolable as it's potentially our last Glastonbury as we may be moving abroad Autumn 2023.   We just needed our luck to hold out one more year - gah! 

2 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Can anybody help set up a bit of a resale plan? Someone with experience of doing it last time?

Someone has mentioned a WhatsApp group, and a spreadsheet?

@Crazyfool01 would you be able to help?

Ok so looks like you have plenty of help here … the way we did it was 1 person sort out a watts app group and another take on responsibility for the spreadsheet …. We had 73 people I think so don’t push the workload too hard it’s not easy . So for watts app I let people dm me in here and deleted once I’d added them to group … inbox soon fills up … we had a separate thread with resale email adresss on it 

• Like 1

Wish I'd known about this forum prior to 10am this morning - sounds as if there'd have been a good chance of getting them after that sold out message! 9 of us hoping to get tickets in resale - spreadsheet would be fantastic; how does it work?

2/3 times I've been have been re-sale too, keep the faith guys. Our group was pretty unlucky today, got a booking page quickly but blighted with all the problems mentioned.

Is Coach re-sale 4 people and general 2?

Be good to know the score with the spreadsheet on here, is it exlusive to efest members only?

Here for the resales. Got the registrations page up on my phone as I was boarding a flight home from Iceland Airwaves. It failed then couldn’t get the page back. This was after the sold out tweets though. Just holding page before that. 

my friend who I was at the airport with who was part of a huge group of 120 all got tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

Here for the resales. Got the registrations page up on my phone as I was boarding a flight home from Iceland Airwaves. It failed then couldn’t get the page back. This was after the sold out tweets though. Just holding page before that. 

my friend who I was at the airport with who was part of a huge group of 120 all got tickets. 

Sounds like a familiar story on here Foxy1984. Gutting to get that far and not secure tickets.