2024 Headliners

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

Whilst we’ll never fully know what goes on behind the scenes, it does feel like they’ve put all their eggs into the Madonna/Stevie basket, only for it to go tits up.

O Rod would be a great choice as a replacement.

If it is SZA, it will be the first headliner who I have zero knowledge of. Just flicked through her Spotify and I’m still none the wiser. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I've never heard of her! I thought it was an efestivals acronym for someone I might have heard of and had to Google. 

This may well say more about me and my grip on the pulse than does about her ability to headline! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Probably not!

She did for all her other shows, including BST.

BST were sneaky enough to schedule her to finish half an hour before the actual curfew - so when she turned up late, and finished late, it didn't cause them any real problems.

1 minute ago, incident said:

She did for all her other shows, including BST.

BST were sneaky enough to schedule her to finish half an hour before the actual curfew - so when she turned up late, and finished late, it didn't cause them any real problems.

Maybe that's the secret to managing this "better late than never" approach all along.

Guessing Reading won't be doing that.

19 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Different stage show requirements for doing a wedding in Bangalore vs headlining El Pointo.

I mean your not wrong, she even admitted she half arsed it  

But she has the same amount of UK dates and evidence as SZA and that's getting discussed 

9 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Neverheard of SZA but my daughter likes her.  She's better than Stormzy imo good luck to her if it's true.  

Same. I had to ask who she was. Pyramid headliner would be better suited to an act people have heard of.

Just now, Euphoricape said:

Same. I had to ask who she was. Pyramid headliner would be better suited to an act people have heard of.

Not heard of her myself either but definately seems like one for a younger crowd If she were booked , my colleague of 21  said she likes het when I said she might be possible 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

I'd heard of her and listened but I'm not the target market.  I'd have guessed she'd headline Other stage, if anywhere, like Lana, Doja, Megan Thee Stallion kind of level.  But I'm not that in tune with what the kids want these days. 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

I'd heard of her and listened but I'm not the target market.  I'd have guessed she'd headline Other stage, if anywhere, like Lana, Doja, Megan Thee Stallion kind of level.  But I'm not that in tune with what the kids want these days. 

Think I'm out of tune myself, I have heard of The Coldplay though.

2 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Think I'm out of tune myself, I have heard of The Coldplay though.

They any good? 

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There we are then.  Far from locks her in, but puts her as significantly more likely than Rihanna.

Not really if the Leak is right then Stevie Wonder is playing so SZA is not in contention to headline. So the first step of  that is the Leak is wrong.

I'd easily concede that makes it more likely to appear but has headliner. . Mega stretch 

The main reason Rihanna was ruled out all thise pages ago was due to inactivity...

Yeah it's just one wedding but if she had to get back into performing this year against her previous plans with no proper world tour planned is that not an obvious easy way to start.