Download 2024

FeverDream

2 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I mean could you at least tell us if its ax7, qotsa and fob headling? Just a simple ye or nah will suffice 😅

Based on the wording used by a few on the forum that have seen the poster unless I'm misinterpreting them one of the rumoured headliners may actually be incorrect 

• Upvote 1

I have a sneaky feeling QOTSA are subbing. I also have a sneaky feeling that Foo Fighters are the last one. 

Just checked Foo Fighters' tour dates and they start UK tour just after Download weekend. If we're saying they're out because they doing a stadium tour, which is sold out, then we're foolish. I think they should be considered unless I'm missing something else. 

Edited by Gejonimo

10 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

I have a sneaky feeling QOTSA are subbing. I also have a sneaky feeling that Foo Fighters are the last one. 

Just checked Foo Fighters' tour dates and they start UK tour just after Download weekend. If we're saying they're out because they doing a stadium tour, which is sold out, then we're foolish. I think they should be considered unless I'm missing something else. 

Tour starts before Download. They play in Manchester the Thursday and Saturday 

1 minute ago, Judas Yeast said:

There are way more bands here than I expected, I think my mate just didn't mention a lot of the ones I wouldn't know. Every band I was told is in that lineup though so either someone's taken the leak and just made their own version and fleshed it out or it's legit

So many bands out of order though... My mate is being coy now too 😂

If that’s it I’m probably out or volunteer closer to the time. Was hoping/expecting Avril and she’s the only act that would’ve pulled me in. I wonder where she’ll end up UK wise…. Wouldn’t mind seeing Sum 41 on their last tour but think that’ll be announced after this for next November alongside their Paris show. Everything on there I’ve either seen or will be watching at Rock Im Park. 

Wouldn't be Download without irrelevant w*nk like The Used and Bowling For Soup clogging up the upper card so I'm inclined to believe it's real. I will say kudos to whoever's responsible for the likes of Gel, Celestial Sanctuary, Pest Control and The Callous Daoboys though.

Edited by crumbler

13 minutes ago, foolee said:

If that’s it I’m probably out or volunteer closer to the time. Was hoping/expecting Avril and she’s the only act that would’ve pulled me in. I wonder where she’ll end up UK wise…. Wouldn’t mind seeing Sum 41 on their last tour but think that’ll be announced after this for next November alongside their Paris show. Everything on there I’ve either seen or will be watching at Rock Im Park. 

Do you think they’ll do a full tour over here or a one off London date? Seems that Paris show is an arena and sold out.