Download 2024

FeverDream

22 minutes ago, Jonny_Naylor said:

Interesting that QOTSA aren't a headliner. Maybe Download has done some magic and have Foo's with QOTSA subbing? 

There is no point during the Foo Fighters tour that they are doing 2 nights in a row, and doing Download would mean 3 nights in a row, so I think that shows they won't be.

23 minutes ago, guylin29 said:

QOTSA are worthy of a headline slot.  

They sell less than Metallica, BMTH and Slipknot. So if they do headline it's deffo a downgrade on this year in that regard. 

Edited by Spiral_Low

32 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

First Hellfest announcement puts some names in the frame, and first sighting of QOTSA I think?

IMG_8757.jpeg

From this the QOTSA rumour seems possible, I’m just hoping they’re in a sub/second slot with something exciting to follow
Would not be shocked to see Offspring, Bad Omens, Megadeth, Bruce & even babymetal all making appearances 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mammothmonprophecies said:

From this the QOTSA rumour seems possible, I’m just hoping they’re in a sub/second slot with something exciting to follow
Would not be shocked to see Offspring, Bad Omens, Megadeth, Bruce & even babymetal all making appearances 

There are obviously big bands being held back, because Hellfest only announced one of their 4 headliners. 

4 minutes ago, callum97 said:

Do we think FOB will be the sat headliner? I’d say they are by far the biggest out of all of them….

Yeah, I'd guess QOTSA/FOB/Avenged

I think it will be something like:

QOTSA/Royal Blood/Alice In Chains

Megadeth

FOB/The Offspring/Sum 41

Pantera

Avenged/Machine Head/Bad Omens

Alice Cooper

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nice to Michu said:

Are Queens Of The Stone Age even that big? None of the tour has sold out apart from Bournemouth which is a small venue, when you consider Bring Me are selling out 2 nights at the O2.

Multiple arena tours, played Finsbury, headlined Reading in 2014 and were due to headline again in 2021 and also headlined the other stage at Glasto. They are capable of

9 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

Multiple arena tours, played Finsbury, headlined Reading in 2014 and were due to headline again in 2021 and also headlined the other stage at Glasto. They are capable of

It’s all well and good playing multiple arena tours but if you don’t sell them shows out tells me there isn’t much of a demand for that band, we had people disputing if Fall Out Boy could headline when they’ve sold out every date on their upcoming UK arena tour.

20 minutes ago, Nice to Michu said:

It’s all well and good playing multiple arena tours but if you don’t sell them shows out tells me there isn’t much of a demand for that band, we had people disputing if Fall Out Boy could headline when they’ve sold out every date on their upcoming UK arena tour.

They are not the biggest headliner on the table i agree but still big enough, even if they don't sell out every arena they play

6 hours ago, Nice to Michu said:

Are Queens Of The Stone Age even that big? None of the tour has sold out apart from Bournemouth which is a small venue, when you consider Bring Me are selling out 2 nights at the O2.

Not anywhere near as big as BMTH. Saying that as someone who isn't a fan of BMTH.