2024 Festival

Chad888

40 minutes ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

Realistically how many sub headliners do we have left and who is everyone realistically predicting still to come? 
MSE: Raye, 21 Savage, Jorja Smith

MSW: Fontaines D.C, Denzel Curry, The Kooks/ Wombats/ Jamie T

I reckon skrillex and the prodigy will be headlining a different more dance oriented stage instead of subbing with Four Tet as the 3rd

Jamie T is headlining Victorious

24 minutes ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

Yeah but he isn’t a festival exclusive I don’t believe so he could always do Sunday- Friday at R&L surely?

He’s not playing Reading if he’s headlining Victorious. 

I don’t think theyve even had any crossover lower down the lineup the last few years

14 hours ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

I reckon Skrillex and The Prodigy will be headlining a different, more dance-oriented stage instead of subbing, with Four Tet as the 3rd. 

I also agree with this. After Bicep's daylight set last year I really can't see them making the same mistake with Skrillex. Arcadia headliners maybe? 

3 hours ago, Lawsie said:

I also agree with this. After Bicep's daylight set last year I really can't see them making the same mistake with Skrillex. Arcadia headliners maybe? 

The Prodigy appears to be full band so won't be on Arcadia

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lawsie said:

I meant like a different stage like Arcadia like just after the mse headliner like each headlining a different day

Edited by Aromaticmusic1

14 hours ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

I meant like a different stage like Arcadia like just after the mse headliner like each headlining a different day

There's not going to be both Arcadia (if thats to even be believed) and another stage for prodigy

I also really don't think they can have stuff after headliners, definitely not at Reading anyway

17 minutes ago, CG31 said:

Is the assumption that all 6 subs have been announced to with:

21 Savage/Prodigy/Skrillex

Raye/Jorja Smith/Digga D

or one more instead of Digga D ie token indie band 

21 Savage and Skrillex are on the same day, so are Raye and Digga D.

Think there'll be one or two MSE/MSW subs that haven't been announced yet.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:06 PM, Benj said:

Barely 1/4 filled the field last time they played so I dread to think how they’ll be appreciated by the crowd now.

I guess that was before the Woodstock 99 hype though…

id hate to imagine what would happen if certain 16 year olds go into the front areas if this was to happen completely oblivious to what type of music