1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

If it’s two Main Stages: 

Fred again.. x Catfish & The Bottlemen 

Blink-182 x Machine Gun Kelly 

Liam Gallagher x The Prodigy 

If its back to one, heads and subs: 

Fred again.. / Two Door Cinema Club 

Blink-182 / YUNGBLUD 

Liam Gallagher / The Prodigy (special guests) 

Liam Gallagher after Prodigy could be like when Arctic Monkeys played after Prodigy in 2009.....

Just now, Gejonimo said:

I got an email saying tickets go off sale Monday at midday, so I think we can expect an announcement in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what they mean by taken off sale? They go back on sale after announcement but more expensive?

Off sale midday tomorrow, so I’m guessing Lineup announced Friday. It’s generally the day after early birds finish. No point leaving no tickets up for sale longer than a day. 

1 minute ago, Gejonimo said:

I got an email saying tickets go off sale Monday at midday, so I think we can expect an announcement in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what they mean by taken off sale? They go back on sale after announcement but more expensive?

They’re going off sale 12Pm tomorrow

I reckon within the next week bc last year it was like 2 days after they posted this so maybe Friday?

2 minutes ago, Keese46uk said:

Off sale midday tomorrow, so I’m guessing Lineup announced Friday. It’s generally the day after early birds finish. No point leaving no tickets up for sale longer than a day. 

I would agree. I thought i had retired from attending Leeds, however it looks like I'm coming out of retirement! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

He’s one of the biggest ticket shifters in the country. He can do all of them and still sell his day at R&L out in his sleep. 

Yup, he’s the next best thing people have got to getting Oasis back and by god do people want Oasis back. He’s an easy booking and gets people in the seats. Why wouldn’t they book him if he’s touring around that time?!

1 minute ago, FloopFiller said:

Yup, he’s the next best thing people have got to getting Oasis back and by god do people want Oasis back. He’s an easy booking and gets people in the seats. Why wouldn’t they book him if he’s touring around that time?!

Makes all the sense in the world. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Makes all the sense in the world. 

Agreed, as soon as he was announced for Trnsmt, it made him very likely for this. 

Loads of young people wanting to see him as they have never seen Oasis, especially if he is playing loads of material from Definitely Maybe. 

5 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Agreed, as soon as he was announced for Trnsmt, it made him very likely for this. 

Loads of young people wanting to see him as they have never seen Oasis, especially if he is playing loads of material from Definitely Maybe. 

The amount of people I know (myself included) who couldn’t get tickets to his tour is mad. Tickets will fly out. 

48 minutes ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Just seen someone say the lineup announcement is 6pm tomorrow? I’m now thinking it could be Foos Blink and Fred given the Instagram stories. Unless Foos headlined Fred’s first R&L?

If they have if they have gotten rid of MSW I think those 3 are pretty feasible and very, very strong. Though I’m not sure on Foos availability. UK tour and Euro festivals early summer. Probably be back in the States by August. I think 2025 for them is more likely.

1 minute ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

What are the chances of like a co headlining day like when QOTSA and paramore did it with like Fred again and somebody else

If we are going back to just one main stage (which im still unsure on) there is a chance they will take that route to try and please the crowd that will inevitably go "but we've had 6 headliners before" however i dont know who it would be

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Main: Fred again.. / Two Door Cinema Club / Ice Spice 

Tent: The Wombats 

Main: Blink-182 / YUNGBLUD / A Day To Remember 

Tent: Chase & Status 

Main: Liam Gallagher / The Prodigy / IDLES

Tent: Little Simz 

That Blink day is beautiful. 

*Daily reminder that I need to keep my expectations in check*