Taylor swift

brettredmayne

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Almost like she's got an incredibly deep bench of tunes, and motherf**kers need to recognise.

Maybe she needs to work on her marketing skills so people are more aware of her catalogue.

For a fun game sometimes I like to imagine how big she’d be by now if she’d picked better lead singles from Reputation and Lover. She did a good job of overcoming the marketing team and label’s repeated attempts at killing her momentum stone dead during the second half of the last decade. 

She’s definitely not back with him. People magazine (Taylor’s mouthpiece) denied it and HAIM said in their recent Instagram caption ( a pic she was in) “single summer” - Taylor captioned the same pics “independent girlies” I wouldn’t worry guys 

11 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

This sounds like they won’t just pick which city you can try for but they’ll they’ll also pick which day of the sale for that city you can try on. Going to be a mess if they don’t make that clear when they send out the codes. 

Life is so much simpler for Motley Crue fans

137FD465-4E40-49BD-939B-5061FF10B95B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

This sounds like they won’t just pick which city you can try for but they’ll they’ll also pick which day of the sale for that city you can try on. Going to be a mess if they don’t make that clear when they send out the codes. 

Blimey they’re really trying to make sure as many people have a chance at getting these as possible. Pretty cool to see but let’s see how it works in reality.

I’ve got a feeling they’re going to shift a LOT of tickets next week and the general sale will be an utter clusterf**k. I’d love to see behind the scenes at how many pre sale codes are out there vs tickets available, and then after that how many will be selected vs waitlisted for the general sale and how many tickets are left. In theory there’s no need to send out more general sale codes than there are tickets available, there’s nothing to be gained be overloading the servers is there?

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Yeah if they don’t do this they’re bloody idiots 

Given they’re stipulating 4 tickets per household, yeah it would be weird for them not to cross reference the pre sales vs registrations. 

31 minutes ago, jparx said:

Also I wonder if they will compare the email address of ticket purchasers in the pre sale and then not select them for the general sale? Would be easy enough to do on the Thursday when you have the data.

I've wondered this, as both myself and my friend have album pre-sales, and both of us were waitlisted (for Dublin...and it's all via Ticketmaster.ie), whereas both our husbands got the 'verified' email.  Maybe coincidence, but would make sense if not.

58 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

I think this is an awful decision though honestly, I can't just take 6 days off work nor can I decide last minute to take a day off to try for tickets so if I get assigned a code for a day I am working then I am sh*t out of luck. Despite having booked off the 18th to try for Wembley tickets with that being the initial sale date given 

1 hour ago, panda97 said:

I think this is an awful decision though honestly, I can't just take 6 days off work nor can I decide last minute to take a day off to try for tickets so if I get assigned a code for a day I am working then I am sh*t out of luck. Despite having booked off the 18th to try for Wembley tickets with that being the initial sale date given 

Dont know if you would rather have the incredible stress that happened to everyone last year over the course of 2 days instead of this.

As far as cross referencing with pre sale purchases and verified it might happen it might not. Theres still ways to get around the ticket limits anyway. Did everyone sign up with just one email? I doubt it. Are a lot of people using burners? Yes. ( have to fight fire with fire )

The thing is do you even want everyone fighting for a couple thousand tickets on general sale or do you push it all during album pre order and verified. Last year the credit card presale had less than 5,000 tickets available on average and those took place after the verified ones which is probably why they didnt even do general cause they saw the inventory that was left and you couldnt justify selling it since radio stations, record labels etc still needed their allotment.