Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

32 minutes ago, Tinsel19 said:

🤔 anyway.... 

@Sziget2023_Leaks any more hints for the RAL 1015 clue?

Doesn't seem like anyone has cracked it yet so throwing some more ideas out there.

RAL - "Reading and Leeds" ?? Not sure how that would connect, but only thing I can think of.

1015 - 10:15am? Maybe some announcement or something?

Less than 24 hours to go 👀

It is Mimi Webb just with the outline of the turtle neck, I have heard of her but not her music. I think the Festival has a appeal to the younger group from all of Europe. Strome was never going to be a big pull for the Irish and British as were a lot of other acts . I have to say there were lots of Irish people there and it seemed they were a good 10-20 percent from Ire/UK.   I did not think Imagine Dragons were that big to Headline but clearly big in parts of Europe so will fill a slot that KOL slot.

So we have Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons, Mimi Webb, Niall Horan, Foals all seem a stick on.  Do we think  these are in with a shout Robbie Williams/Sam Fender/Strokes/Young Blood/Moderat???M39 for the A38 😊 or a Huge name that we have missed? 

Come on leaks let us know 

I am also going to say maybe Kasabian, Arcade Fire, Royal Blood

I still don’t have a clue what the Paint colour/Ivory thing is all about. RAL - "Reading and Leeds" I am not sure if this is connected but a good guess

1 hour ago, Mondo-kun said:

I have a completely wild (don't remember any festival doing it after starting ticket sales) theory that ivory doesn't relate to hint at all, but numbers 1015 do.

MATTHIAS CHURCH

Located just behind Fisherman’s Bastion is the intricate Matthias Church (Mátyás Church), the oldest and arguably finest, church in Budapest.

Built in 1015 in Romanesque style, the church in its current, florid-Gothic style was constructed in the late 1300s, undergoing extensive renovations in the late 19th century.

The exterior demands attention with its colourful roof tiles, gargoyles, spires and large, geometric windows, while inside, the interior is exuberant, with extravagant details, intricate frescoes, colourful stained glass windows, gold-leaf motifs, and stunning altars.

OR

1015.png

Edited by swelsbyuk

Guys, hate to disappoint you in clue hunting, but RAL 1015 is standardized color for RAL (company) with code 1015.

Leaks probably searched for "Ivory" or "Light Ivory" and Google showed result from this company, Im convinced that RAL 1015 is not important clue, but the Ivory is. Since Leaks is smart and knows we got also smarter, he puts songs which are not findable on first attempt. Therefore I still think Weeknd is probable option.

https://www.ralcolorchart.com/ral-classic/ral-1015-light-ivory

Just now, lukatej said:

Guys, hate to disappoint you in clue hunting, but RAL 1015 is standardized color for RAL (company) with code 1015.

Leaks probably searched for "Ivory" or "Light Ivory" and Google showed result from this company, Im convinced that RAL 1015 is not important clue, but the Ivory is. Since Leaks is smart and knows we got also smarter, he puts songs which are not findable on first attempt. Therefore I still think Weeknd is probable option.

Leaks clearly said that wasn't a lineup hint though

• Upvote 2

Just now, cirez said:

Leaks clearly said that wasn't a lineup hint though

He was bluffing! 😄 

Why would he appear suddenly during Weeknd conversation and posted this?

Or do we consider standard to just post some random color to forum?

I think he will magically appear tonight with more clues...

But if people will just scream the clues in official pages FB/IG, I guess no more clues for us in the future.

This is just annoying and ruining the fun game.

Just now, cirez said:

exactly the reason why we got less clues this year than other I'm afraid, it's not Leaks' fault

I think its even possible he gave us Ivory clue in connection to Weeknd and somebody started shouting that Weeknd is going to headline and Leaks got punished from whoever above so he had to say this was not lineup connected (which obviously doesnt make sense). Its a little bit wild theory, but kind of making sense.

36 minutes ago, lukatej said:

I think he will magically appear tonight with more clues...

But if people will just scream the clues in official pages FB/IG, I guess no more clues for us in the future.

This is just annoying and ruining the fun game.

THAT is a problem indeed : he used to give us much more, with actual real names ! but some people here were bragging on FB/Insta by giving up these names, so he decided to stop and only give us clues. Still today, some people here continue to give names on social networks, instead of keeping it for themselves and/or real friends...

(P.S : about RAL --> reading and Leeds, nice one lol 😉 )

14 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

What if the Ivory hint is related to Ivory Coast? Or maybe Cage the Elephant?

https://www.last.fm/tag/ivory+coast/artists

I dont think so.

Its either Weeknd or not related to any clues.

Also its weird that Imagine Dragons and Billie Eilish were not in the sketch clue on IG, maybe they wont be announced this round at all

5 minutes ago, lukatej said:

https://www.last.fm/tag/ivory+coast/artists

I dont think so.

Its either Weeknd or not related to any clues.

Also its weird that Imagine Dragons and Billie Eilish were not in the sketch clue on IG, maybe they wont be announced this round at all

They want to keep some secrets. Plus, if they have got Billie and ID they are probably their biggest acts - they won't want to 'officially' leak them.

3 hours ago, lukatej said:

Focus on the numbers 1015

We’re getting closer, time for a short AMA ☮️

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sziget2023_Leaks said:

Focus on the numbers 1015

We’re getting closer, time for a short AMA ☮️

1) Do Sziget already have all their headliners ?

2) Will the bridge be take care of this year lol ??

and 3) is there any "unexpected surprise" coming, like Bieber last year ? (I didnt say it was a nice surprise lol but still...unexpected.)