Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

12 hours ago, SkaPanda said:

Billie Eilish, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Blink-182, Rosalía, Yung Lean, Nothing But Thieves, Wet Leg, Girl in Red, Bicep, Alvvays

Could Bicep do the tent size-wise? Feel like dance acts that are a sub size get left in a weird slot at sziget - they won't play in the day but are too big for the tents

28 minutes ago, gfa said:

Strokes, Florence and Arcade Fire at Cala Mijas about 3 weekends after.

Strokes were booked for 2020 - decent chance they return i think

This would be incredible 😍

Also a bit surprised that Arcade Fire are getting a fair amount of festival bookings considering how hard Pitchfork tried their best to cancel them.

1 hour ago, hha said:

Billie Eilish, Nothing but Thieves, Sam Fender, Yung Lean, The 1975, Yungblud, Placebo, Editors, Kygo, Chemical Brothers 

Kygo would be an incredibly stale booking - faded from relevancy about 5 years ago

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tinsel19 said:

This would be incredible 😍

Also a bit surprised that Arcade Fire are getting a fair amount of festival bookings considering how hard Pitchfork tried their best to cancel them.

I'm no Pitchfork fan but I don't think they 'tried to cancel them' rather brought forward allegations against Win Butler, those victims deserved a voice and a platform, it just happened to be Pitchfork in this instance.

10 minutes ago, thetime said:

and the others on his/her list? Its sziget I do not think its a cutting edge festival, especially the main stage.

EDM moves faster than a lot of other genres - given they usually only have one DJ headliner they should surely try and make it a relevant one