Volunteering 2023

neil93

2 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

You don't find out your shifts until you get there.  Unless you ticked to say you were available for pre-festival shifts. 

Darn.

Was hoping to find out before so I could figure out the logistics of getting my daughter on / off site on the Thursday.

Nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Isaaclk said:

anyone remember how long before the festival earlies emails were sent out last year?? for oxfam

i got the email on june 2 last year (and got the earlies too, they were good! but its a bloody long time camping - havnt put myself down for them this year) 

35 minutes ago, gordong said:

Does anyone know if you find out either way about the earlys? I ticked the box but I’m eager to book travel in and I’m holding off until I know…

Unfortunately it’s a case of no email = no earlies. You’ll hear about people getting them from here or the FB group.

The chance is small but someone’s got to get them

49 minutes ago, ccopeland271 said:

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets

Please can you guys vote for my design, I've been shortlisted for a chance to win glasto tickets! Also chance to win tickets just by voting yourself! My design is #2 HOPE. Thank you!!

Was the best one by far . Good luck 

Quick question on the Oxfam places: I'm sure this has been answered before, but I can't find it! 

Have places ever come up over the weekend, or is it highly unlikely?

I know it's very late in the day now anyway, but I'm away this weekend, so just wanted to know if I should be chained to my phone, or if I can be confident that it's probably not necessary!

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Of the final ones … in my opinion . As I just put elsewhere it’s subjective. 

I know, I'm only joking. Mine is one of the final five, but I like this design too very much. Good luck @ccopeland271

Edited by naivetyplay

7 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

Quick question on the Oxfam places: I'm sure this has been answered before, but I can't find it! 

I know it's very late in the day now anyway, but I'm away this weekend, so just wanted to know if I should be chained to my phone, or if I can be confident that it's probably not necessary!

Haven’t seen any so far at weekends…

59 minutes ago, ccopeland271 said:

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets

Please can you guys vote for my design, I've been shortlisted for a chance to win glasto tickets! Also chance to win tickets just by voting yourself! My design is #2 HOPE. Thank you!!

Done, Deffo the best one . Good luck👏👏👏

11 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

I got mine for 2019 a week before on the Sunday and so did a few others as they must have released a few at the same time

13 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I got mine for 2019 a week before on the Sunday and so did a few others as they must have released a few at the same time

Ok, thanks mate. I'll be treating every other weekend up until the festival like a working day trying, but it would be nice to enjoy my weekend in Cork! Haha!

1 minute ago, wweerr208 said:

which one is yours?

i like #2, but number #4 is different and suits a tattoo

the other three are ok/ good but very generic looking

Haha! I'll tell you after the winner has been announced in the interests of fairness! 😀