Truck Fest 2023 Lineup

Jack01825

On 4/3/2023 at 8:12 AM, Jack01825 said:

This Feeling stage may not be there this year ive been told, Red Stripe and Scotts menwhere who sponser the festivals for them have both pulled out as this feeling sponsers so currently trying to source new funding

For clarification, these have not pulled away from This Feeling specifically. Scott’s has been sold by JD Sports, and Heineken who own Red Stripe have pulled all music sponsorship. It’s not unique to This Feeling. 

1 hour ago, McCor said:

For clarification, these have not pulled away from This Feeling specifically. Scott’s has been sold by JD Sports, and Heineken who own Red Stripe have pulled all music sponsorship. It’s not unique to This Feeling. 

I never knew red stripe was owned by heiniken!

Hopefully something good comes around for this feeling in terms of future sponsership

• 4 weeks later...

Shouldn’t be too much longer before the day / stage splits come down 🤞🏼

Only 11 weeks away now …

added a couple of edits to the Clashfinder, as loooks like The Vaccines are Friday sub, and DMAs Saturday, despite the layout of the poster

Edited by Tonybyates
new info

Band App. Winners:

Kanadia (playing Market Stage Sunday) 

The Bobo

Genevieve Miles

The Kite Society 

Sadie

The Mezz

Supersaurus

Spangled

Pynch 

The Deep Blue

Candid

Cat Ryan 

The Sheratons

Flirting

Katya 

Neev 

China Bears

Joely

Hi Sienna

Pushpin

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking for camping advice please... This our my first year at truck. We've booked general camping and club class toilets, but I have injured my knee which means I struggle to walk far, and I can see club class on 2022 map looks far from both car park and entrance to festival site. Wondering weather boutique camping might be a better option, shorter walks? 

Any advice will be appreciated, we are considering trying to resell 😬

3 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

How far is the car parking from the campsite?

gonna have a couple of trips to make with the amount we are taking this year!

Not very far if similar to last year, I was in Zodiac and that was about 15 mins to Purple

https://truckfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Truck-festival-Site-Map-80-scaled.jpg

On 7/7/2023 at 10:33 AM, Jack01825 said:

How far is the car parking from the campsite?

gonna have a couple of trips to make with the amount we are taking this year!

I work for a company who take your stuff from a to b for you, it’s like £30/40 for a lad and a wheelbarrow but we basically take you to the queue you go through security, and on the other side we pick you up and take you to wherever you wanna pitch your tent.

it’s good if you got loads of stuff but f**king extortionate