Truck Fest 2023 Lineup

Jack01825

48 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

Kaisers will be Thursday if they’re there, they already have gigs scheduled on Friday & Saturday 

Ah I’d still take that, hot enough hits to get people in with a fairly decent undercard on that day. 

1 hour ago, unodosseb said:

Don’t think Wolf Alice are gonna tour this year, we can hope though 

Not sure who else I’d like tbh

12 minutes ago, Tomandthebag said:

Tramlines forum busy with poor headliners. I hope not. Fingers crossed for something next week!

Yeah, they dont sound to happy. I would take Blossoms & Paul Heaton & Abbott but then again I like both. I dont see either being Common headliners but would take either headlining Castle against JK.

If we do get them, I could see Blossoms subbing the Common and Paul Heaton headlining Castle. 

I think the Y Knot announcement should give us a few more clues as to who else might be about at the right level. I just wish we would get a date for announcement even if it is ages away.

14 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yeah, they dont sound to happy. I would take Blossoms & Paul Heaton & Abbott but then again I like both. I dont see either being Common headliners but would take either headlining Castle against JK.

If we do get them, I could see Blossoms subbing the Common and Paul Heaton headlining Castle. 

I think the Y Knot announcement should give us a few more clues as to who else might be about at the right level. I just wish we would get a date for announcement even if it is ages away.

Yeah, wrong festival...

3 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

Ill take Reyton to headline thursday haha , find out very soon if they have a number 1 album this week!

unsigned aswell , would love to see it !

Be good if we did get them. I assume they will be about in the summer to promote the new album.

6 minutes ago, Dales said:

Be good if we did get them. I assume they will be about in the summer to promote the new album.

yeah they were low down on victorious bill last year but stock is rising big time and just announced to headline a liverpool festival so 3rd down would probabaly be right although up north they could headline in there own right much like the courteeners up there.