2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like headliner speculation and chat really dropped off after the bullet announcement. Lost hope/interest? Haha.

I think the final day of the Don Broco shows is today so if it was them would make sense to see an announcement soon.

With Gaslight and Weezer pretty much discounted due to other shows, and no sense in not having announced afi already who do we have left?

21 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

I've never heard of them? Hoping it will be someone I've heard of lmao

Operation Ivy are a classic Ska Punk band but they broke up in 1989 and never reunited so it's incredibly unlikely to be them. Anways, the money they'd ask for would be ridiculous. If they would play a festival it would be headlining Riot in the US, not Trees.

Edited by justanothername

I wouldn’t rule Papa Roach out

On 3/26/2023 at 6:27 AM, LazyDavid said:

Neither Don Broco or Papa Roach mentioned any festivals (other than Broco at Reading And Leeds) tonight, Broco just said they're writing a new album and will see you later in the year (when mentioning Reading/Leeds) so take that as you will!