LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

19 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Friend of a friend who works for Team Love in some capacity suggested it last weekend. Also stacks up with what somebody was told elsewhere

Cool might have a conflict as I have a similar level of info expect my guy said this week for the poster. 

I did challenge him on it. And he said he would re-check 

Edited by Ben7amin_

32 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Cool might have a conflict as I have a similar level of info expect my guy said this week for the poster. 

Won't be today with acoustic and they don't tend to announce on weekends do they?

Love your avatar btw, takes me back to my Pog playing childhood.

4 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Won't be today with acoustic and they don't tend to announce on weekends do they?

Love your avatar btw, takes me back to my Pog playing childhood.

Haha thanks. I in a world of regret over what happened with my Pog collection probably worth a bit now. 

Yeah I'm assuming that Silver Hayes line up is not out today but I'm interested to see if it was meant to be and something changed. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

You never know...it's not unheard of to get two in a day 🤷🏼‍♀️

In late may perhaps when its 2-3 a week - not at the start of April!

8 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

It was delayed.  Was due to be the first 

25 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Michael Kiwanuka is also 4th instead of 3rd on this.

Is there any info saying he's 3rd down? Just cause I've done it purely based on Cyndi Lauper playing Saturday and being above him on the poster.

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

Is there any info saying he's 3rd down? Just cause I've done it purely based on Cyndi Lauper playing Saturday and being above him on the poster.

Yes it was mentioned on radio a while back about him being 3rd down. Cyndi Lauper isn't going to be 3rd down. I wouldn't take much notice with the Pyramid after the 3rds being Kiwanuka, Janelle and PJ Harvey. She last headlined Acoustic so she isn't going too high. In reality, all of those below them are a bit unknown. I actually think PJ Harvey is essentially a double sub as well given her size.

7 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

The "info" is that Lauren Laverne said that he was on before Simz (while interviewing Simz - who didn't contradict it). Personally I don't think that's enough to say it's definitely the specific slot before her ie 3rd from top given the wording and the source, but others have chosen to interpret it that way.

Edited by incident

8 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Yes it was mentioned on radio a while back about him being 3rd down. Cyndi Lauper isn't going to be 3rd down. I wouldn't take much notice with the Pyramid after the 3rds being Kiwanuka, Janelle and PJ Harvey. She last headlined Acoustic so she isn't going too high. In reality, all of those below them are a bit unknown. I actually think PJ Harvey is essentially a double sub as well given her size.

To be honest, I have no idea what to expect, to me Michael Kiwanuka feels more right 3rd down and Cyndi Lauper 4th down. Weirder things have happened though. I'm just going off the poster placements and that's all, just cause that's all we have to go from at the moment.

48 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

To be honest, I have no idea what to expect, to me Michael Kiwanuka feels more right 3rd down and Cyndi Lauper 4th down. Weirder things have happened though. I'm just going off the poster placements and that's all, just cause that's all we have to go from at the moment.

I wouldn't even have Cyndi 4th, she would be 5th for me.

On 4/12/2024 at 7:13 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Are you saying there's a pattern...

There's always been a pattern regarding some things

e.g. resale dates, sale dates, map drops

double area drops in mid April is very unlikely - hence why i said it