Football 2022/23

charlierc

On 2/19/2023 at 3:56 PM, thetime said:

To be honest he won't start anyway.

But should of been a red. 

Looked like a lucky one to escape.

Tbf I was semi-hoping for a key Man United player to be ruled out through suspension but that didn't work. Maybe burnout from going hell for leather against Barcelona on Thursday is also our best hope.

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

Wonderful news, leeds dont know what they are doing. 

😆

I mean, it's quite the left-field pick.

Saying that Gracia managed a whole season at Watford without being fired. Bit of a novelty that. Can't exactly hold his difficult time at Valencia against him as Peter Lim has made that club a walking disaster.

The lack of investment excuse only goes so far. This is just an embarrassment. Sooner this season is over the better. Long way back to the top with a squad that has grown old together. Not a dig at the players, they've been unreal for us, but to not have top quality youngsters ready to learn from them and then take over is a huge error.

Edited by DareToDibble

41 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Whenever we see we're up against Madrid in the CL we should all just accept they're winning and save ourselves the time 😄 

It's the hope that kills you.

I did say that they are liverpools nemesis. 

To be fair, it was quite funny really.

Take the piss out of their Goalie - Alison gets in on the fun.

That free kick - every fucker just stand still and let them run at it.

Big deflection for goal number 75 or whatever it was.

Their other 3 goals looked good at the ground though, I've not watched them back yet and I'm not sure I want to.

49 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

To be fair, it was quite funny really.

Take the piss out of their Goalie - Alison gets in on the fun.

That free kick - every fucker just stand still and let them run at it.

Big deflection for goal number 75 or whatever it was.

Their other 3 goals looked good at the ground though, I've not watched them back yet and I'm not sure I want to.

That nunez goal was a peacj, at walking football someone eometimes scores a peach with a similar  backheel. I'm impressed when it happens, looks like some of us can play. 

Went 2 up early and then didn't no what to do 😭🤣 the problem we've had with midfield is that ox and keita have always been Injured so we haven't been able to sell them, they're on a combined salary of £240,000 a week so impossible to get rid then we got that Arthur Melo on loan who is also always injured and he's on £110,000 a week.... So there's been no money left to pay anymore new midfielders wages ,Just madness. Curtis Jones hasn't improved and needs to leave, Elliot I don't think would get in any other top prem team, thiago when fit is great but a luxury player and needs fast midfielders around him, hendo and fabinho can't play more than once a week at a top level which probably won't be an issue after the return fixture 🤣😭

Anyway was good to see Vinicius jnr and benzema up close 

IMG_20230221_194550.jpg

Edited by gazzared

22 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Went 2 up early and then didn't no what to do 😭🤣 the problem we've had with midfield is that ox and keita have always been Injured so we haven't been able to sell them, they're on a combined salary of £240,000 a week so impossible to get rid then we got that Arthur Melo on loan who is also always injured and he's on £110,000 a week.... So there's been no money left to pay anymore new midfielders wages ,Just madness. Curtis Jones hasn't improved and needs to leave, Elliot I don't think would get in any other top prem team, thiago when fit is great but a luxury player and needs fast midfielders around him, hendo and fabinho can't play more than once a week at a top level which probably won't be an issue after the return fixture 🤣😭

IMG_20230221_194550.jpg

should never have let gini go.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

should never have let gini go.

definitely, he didnt mind doing all the dirty work and had a great engine, he always seemed to have more energy towards the last 20 mins of games, such a mistake letting him go 😞

9 hours ago, gazzared said:

IMG_20230221_194550.jpg

Waves 👋 20230221_195320.thumb.jpg.69d508a4760ad9cd1699eb42e39ae6b4.jpg

• Like 1