Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

18 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

Would work perfectly as counter programming vs kendrick + depeche on the main stage. However, it was stated in the press release by PS that Skrillex would be "headlining". Don't know if that means that he is due to play main stage though (maybe he will do both?)

Perfect opportunity for a secret set

On 11/29/2022 at 12:31 PM, Gregorick said:

Hmmm, heres an idea. As far as Barcelona goes, very few people were at the Bits section of the site last year. I wonder if some of those bigger EDM names and the fact that there are two headliners a day as opposed to the last few years trend of having 3+ could we see a more split site with dual headliners on at different ends of the site to try and reduce the congestion we saw at Mordor last year?

Made this prediction early on and now we know the beach area won't be used I really think they may try moving the site around and dual programming the more traditional headliners (Depeche Mode, Blur, Kendrick etc) with a lot of these larger electronic acts (Skrillex, Four Tet, Fred Again, Calvin Harris, Charlotte De Witte). 

I cant really figure out how they are going to fit a similar number of people in a much smaller area without a big change. They did mention that the Primavera Stage will be bigger, I assume this will factor into it.

1 hour ago, joselito said:

Guns N Roses are playing at the Civitas Stadium June 9th, WTF? How could they manage that, the buses, etc? 

Good point. You can't possibly have both at the same time.

Can only think when they say that the fanzone is at the Civitas Metropolitan, they are just using that as a reference point and actually mean a mile away...

28 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Good point. You can't possibly have both at the same time.

Can only think when they say that the fanzone is at the Civitas Metropolitan, they are just using that as a reference point and actually mean a mile away...

For sure. It makes no sense a bus stop to 20k people plus a gig to 60k at the same place. And on Friday, the best day for me. 

When they said the whole thing, stadium etc, i managed and booked a hotel within a 20 minutes walking distance, paid a double of the price than a hotel in the city center, to don´t have problems with logistics. And now that...

Does anyone know if there would be a problem with transferring tickets if bought through Twickets? I know they're not using ticketswap this year but Twickets allows direct contact with the seller so I'd assume it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange accessticket transfer if that's still being used? Just seems silly to pay 300+ euros when they're going for less than 200 on there

12 hours ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Is it easy to sell my tickets should I choose to do so? Looking like the price and weak lineup is putting my travel partner off..

Just went to see Interpol in BCN in Razzmatazz

Superb , especially indoors. 

I bought mine through Twickets and the seller got in contact with Dice to transfer the tickets to my account so it is possible to sell them that way

So with the price of direct flights and hotels in Barcelona, I contacted Primavera to see if I could swap for Madrid, said I couldn't make the dates anymore. They said yes , so when it is confirmed will be booking flights , 

Never been to Madrid, is it the same deal with metro , only runs all night on Saturday.  

3 minutes ago, GreasedEagle said:

Am I missing something? I can't see mention of this anywhere.

Øyafestivalen just announced that she has cancelled all her concerts in the summer, including their festival. So I'm expecting other festival will announce it when they've replacement(s) ready.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Martin_89 said:

Øyafestivalen just announced that she has cancelled all her concerts in the summer, including their festival. So I'm expecting other festival will announce it when they've replacement(s) ready.

I can't find this announcement anywhere, the only confirmation of cancellation seems to be the link to the artist's page 

https://www.oyafestivalen.no/en/artists/fka-twigs/

2 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

I can't find this announcement anywhere, the only confirmation of cancellation seems to be the link to the artist's page 

https://www.oyafestivalen.no/en/artists/fka-twigs/

It’s mentioned in the last announcement: https://www.oyafestivalen.no/nyheter/hett-slipp-til-toeyenparken/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1