See tickets and the bottles

Crazyfool01

25 minutes ago, Pauladuncan70 said:

OMG - just paid for our 4 tickets- thank goodness - wow I am going to treasure that water bottle 😁 great I can properly RELAX now and start day dreaming about Glasto 2022

Excellent news, really happy for you x

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

My fault I misinderstoò what was being asked. 

Tbh with the huge level of demand some of the questions were a tad uncomfortable anyway, where you think "have I misunderstood or is that person really asking if the bottlegate affected person is able to ask for an extra 2 tickets on their behalf?"

Did people actually stop to add a water bottle onto their order before going through to payment or was it some sort of mistake where a bottle was added instead of a ticket rather than as well as.  Sorry if I'm being thick - I didn't read the other thread.

9 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Tbh with the huge level of demand some of the questions were a tad uncomfortable anyway, where you think "have I misunderstood or is that person really asking if the bottlegate affected person is able to ask for an extra 2 tickets on their behalf?"

That was what people were asking. I get the temptation but also has the potential to ruin it for everyone.

It seemed like Seetickets couldn’t tell how many tickets were on each order or something 

19 minutes ago, clarkete said:

My ability to misunderstand is high I have a brain injury which has effects d my cognative ablties fuxkups are a big possibility it's how I managed to delete my whimole server a whireagi I don't trust my abilities any more. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

My ability to misunderstand is high I have a brain injury which has effects d my cognative ablties fuxkups are a big possibility it's how I managed to delete my whimole server a whireagi I don't trust my abilities any more. 

It’s all good … the thread continues … 

I wonder how they're actually allocating these tickets for bottle-gaters. As in, were they somehow reserved by purchasing ticket insurance? or did they hold some tickets back on the day because they knew the issue was happening? or are they having to allocate extra and thus reserve fewer for things like corporate, friends and family etc.? would be very surprised if they were accounting for the extra on the basis of later assumed cancellations as that would be a very risky game to play with capacity rules.

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s all good … the thread continues … 

its not good my brain is fried.my brain is how-come efests has worked till here.
gonna try to make decisions on the same basis as i always did, but need to be careful with that, efests is more important than ever to me, cos its my ability to earn a living and be financially independent, and as my last bit of remaining independence, thats very important!!!!!!

i managed to keep efests working during months in hospital last year, so i hope i can keep on masking it work.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

its not good my brain is fried.my brain is how-come efests has worked till here.
gonna try to make decisions on the same basis as i always did, but need to be careful with that, efests is more important than ever to me, cos its my ability to earn a living and be financially independent, and as my last bit of remaining independence, thats very important!!!!!!

i managed to keep efests working during months in hospital last year, so i hope i can keep on masking it work.

Take it steady fella.  I know it's easy for me to say, but try not to get too stressed by it or work too hard x

Edited by clarkete

55 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Did people actually stop to add a water bottle onto their order before going through to payment or was it some sort of mistake where a bottle was added instead of a ticket rather than as well as.  Sorry if I'm being thick - I didn't read the other thread.

When you got through to payment window, only water bottles and insurance was showing. Happened to me, noticed and kept trying until a ticket appeared. Thank god it did as I wasn't going to just buy a water bottle, didn't realise it was an error 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, abiwish said:

I wonder how they're actually allocating these tickets for bottle-gaters. As in, were they somehow reserved by purchasing ticket insurance? or did they hold some tickets back on the day because they knew the issue was happening? or are they having to allocate extra and thus reserve fewer for things like corporate, friends and family etc.? would be very surprised if they were accounting for the extra on the basis of later assumed cancellations as that would be a very risky game to play with capacity rules.

IIRC they did also get licence for increased capacity in the last licence but no indication that the whole thing would be used so they may be using some flex there. Another thought is that 'the tickets weren't allocated properly' could mean that they were allocated but just not to them in that moment and the tickets coming up after sell out could just be other forms of failed or incomplete orders.

Pleased tickets seem to be being honoured though. Was half expecting full refunds with an apology.

On 3/31/2022 at 6:39 PM, Neil said:

You're doing great mate, don't you worry.