Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

13 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

So I got my festival ticket yesterday - postman was well excited couldn’t stop going on about Arctic Monkeys. 

However, what happens with Worthy View? Am I supposed to have received an email? (I know car pack ticket will come later) 

Yes you should have received your WV ticket email on 31 May, which is when they went out 👇 The email went to whoever made the booking. They then need to forward the ticket to whoever’s sharing their tent(s). Check your Junk folder?

IMG_7490.jpeg

Edited by phillyfaddle
Typo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Robjbrear said:

Had my second missed delivery, so fingers crossed I should be able to collect it from the post office. Not a fan of this automatic redelivery. 

That's frustrating! Hope you get them soon. 

Just now, august1 said:

I thought that until I came across a miserable soul who complained about all the adiditonal signed for letters he needs to deliver during festival season, not the usual joyous moment 🤣

Maybe he didn't get a ticket 😅

47 minutes ago, Neverneverland said:

Tickets arrived today but no car parking pass for general admission.

They usually come altogether in previous years. Anybody else had there's altogether or are they sending them out separately this year?

My GA ticket arrived with car park sticker in same envelope a couple of weeks ago

2 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yes you should have received your WV ticket email on 31 May, which is when they went out 👇 The email went to whoever made the booking. They then need to forward the ticket to whoever’s sharing their tent(s). Check your Junk folder?

IMG_7490.jpeg

We’ve found it. In my husbands email. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, The Pompey Mascot said:

We've had a change of plan and are driving up in 2 cars. Can additional parking passes be bought online now for delivery in time. Or can parking passes also be bought on arrival?

Cheers 

£60 on the gate ... but cash only . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neverneverland said:

Tickets arrived today but no car parking pass for general admission.

They usually come altogether in previous years. Anybody else had there's altogether or are they sending them out separately this year?

Mine were delivered with the car park sticker.

Double-check you ordered a car park sticker when you paid your ticket balance and if you did then contact See Tickets - it should come with the tickets.

Had a dispatch ticket for my Worthy View car parking pass, but no movement on dispatch for the actual tickets yet.  Getting paranoid and having nightmares about having to park at WV then somehow getting round to gate A to collect tickets....

Edited by Jon F

1 hour ago, august1 said:

Was 3 days for RM to email me after that, then another 2 for delivery.

Yep my update from website Monday, email from See yesterday but still no movement on the RM tracker which means there is a chance it’s gonna be Saturday which is a right pain as I don’t want to have to wait but hate the thought of missing them

2 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Great news 👍 BTW WV car parking despatch email just received this afternoon, just in case that one goes amiss. 

I was literally just discussing this with my husband because he wasn’t sure what the email was for! Glad that’s cleared that up for us thanks. 

• Like 1