Beer Prices

Barneym

Re White Claws, as the young folk say: "ain't no law when your drinking Claws"

It's essentially fizzy water with alcohol. It's actually handy enough for late night areas when you're tired of beer/full but want to keep topped up. They are 4 for a tenner in Tesco. 

32 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Yepp. Was disgraceful. 

It was a lot, didn't think it was awful though, other than the tiny bottles of wine being £15???!!!! and tequila shots being £9.50?? Luckily I pretty much just drank water, and a couple vodka Red Bulls.

1 hour ago, stanh said:

It was a lot, didn't think it was awful though, other than the tiny bottles of wine being £15???!!!! and tequila shots being £9.50?? Luckily I pretty much just drank water, and a couple vodka Red Bulls.

I asked for a double red bull vodka got charged £16 😂😂😂

nearly broke down 

£6.50 seems standard this year, Neighbourhood, Africa Oye etc. Only problem was the three festivals I've already been to this year only had lager and cider, no proper beer. I'm sure Glasto will have Otter on again this year. If not there is always the Brothers to try 🤣

Just now, El Weirdo said:

Jesus.

Couldn’t be f**ked going back in the zig zag queue to tell them. Wouldn’t believe me if I tried.

they charged me for 4 vodka red bulls around 10pm and had no red bull left. I had to demand 4 ciders instead 😂😂

4 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Couldn’t be f**ked going back in the zig zag queue to tell them. Wouldn’t believe me if I tried.

they charged me for 4 vodka red bulls around 10pm and had no red bull left. I had to demand 4 ciders instead 😂😂

5 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Mate don’t. Couldn’t believe it.

thank f**k Glasto let’s you take stuff in

Damn, that is so bad!! I am so glad I didn't need the bar much at all, think I only spent £50/60 all weekend, and the majority of that was on water as I couldn't be arsed queueing for the minimal amount of water taps available. 

To summarise, are we looking at £6.50 a pint?
(Pint of what?)

I remember last year the Brothers' bar was £5 but the same cider was £6 elsewhere. If the Cider is £6.50 in bars, I see it as £5.50 or £6 at Brothers' itself? 

I understand cider may be a bit cheaper than beer etc etc.

13 minutes ago, sauceageroll said:

Who in their right mind pays £6 for a can? Especially with the festival allowing people to bring cans in. Cold crisp pints a different matter but lukewarm cans at a premium is a nonsense.

Its arcadia. High volume bar that busy about 4-5 hours a day. Totally get it.