Jump to content

2015 Yeo Valley cloth Glastonbury bag.


Yoghurt on a Stick
 Share

Recommended Posts

I met my older brother last Thursday and he was carrying the above good condition bag. I asked him to confirm that was the same year that he actually went to Glastonbury himself, and he confirmed that it was. One of his mates was volunteering his doctoring skills, and he gave my brother the free ticket that he got for providing his professional services. Anyway, I said that there's probably people on efests who have a collection of those bags, but might well be missing year 2015. He immediately gave me the bag to pass on.

So, ideally I'd like to give this to a person who was only missing this years bag. However, that might be an impossible task. So, here goes - whoever needs / wants this bag then it's yours. The very first person to say yes after this initial post will get the bag. All they'll need to do is PM me their name and address, and I will send it. 

Over you you,.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I met my older brother last Thursday and he was carrying the above good condition bag. I asked him to confirm that was the same year that he actually went to Glastonbury himself, and he confirmed that it was. One of his mates was volunteering his doctoring skills, and he gave my brother the free ticket that he got for providing his professional services. Anyway, I said that there's probably people on efests who have a collection of those bags, but might well be missing year 2015. He immediately gave me the bag to pass on.

So, ideally I'd like to give this to a person who was only missing this years bag. However, that might be an impossible task. So, here goes - whoever needs / wants this bag then it's yours. The very first person to say yes after this initial post will get the bag. All they'll need to do is PM me their name and address, and I will send it. 

Over you you,.

Just wanted to say I think you are the best poster on this website, along with @dentalplan and @guypjfreak.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Just wanted to say I think you are the best poster on this website, along with @dentalplan and @guypjfreak.

Had to upvote that one, thank you. I've been away from here for some time. May have to go away again for a bit soon. Just dropping in to promote the Eavis torch bearer thing and to pass that bag on to someone who really wants it. I can't seem to keep up with all the stuff that I need to, so have to cut back in certain areas.

Hope that you are having a fab weekend.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Had to upvote that one, thank you. I've been away from here for some time. May have to go away again for a bit soon. Just dropping in to promote the Eavis torch bearer thing and to pass that bag on to someone who really wants it. I can't seem to keep up with all the stuff that I need to, so have to cut back in certain areas.

Hope that you are having a fab weekend.

Thanks Yog. Annoyingly I am currently missing my friend’s gig as I got too pissed last night and have been vomming my guts up all day. Currently eating a load of toast and butter and having a browse of eFests which is nice.

Fully understand you on the taking a break from here. Gotta do what’s best for you, mate!

Hope you are having a good weekend anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Thanks Yog. Annoyingly I am currently missing my friend’s gig as I got too pissed last night and have been vomming my guts up all day. Currently eating a load of toast and butter and having a browse of eFests which is nice.

Fully understand you on the taking a break from here. Gotta do what’s best for you, mate!

Hope you are having a good weekend anyway.

Like the proverbial bad penny I am back again. I hope this isn't a slippery slope. The main reason for taking my foot of the pedal here, is to concentrate on some writing and art stuff a bit more. By writing, I mean not here. By art I mean - well, who can nail that definition!?

I'm sorry to hear that you are so poorly. I haven't suffered a hangover in a long, long time. However, I just stick to the one drink nowadays. I used to drink anything and everything. Just wondering if you had done that, or was it the sheer volume? Anyway, i wish you the speediest of recoveries. That said, there will be times when I don't feel great. They are mostly eradicated by a couple of these;

image.png.aac048bc3fc11e6cf6223b552e0583e4.png

 

If you haven't tried them then I would recommend taking them as you are just about to pass out from the drink, or first thing the next morning. I watch my wife do this (a lot) and she really rates them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Had to upvote that one, thank you. I've been away from here for some time. May have to go away again for a bit soon. Just dropping in to promote the Eavis torch bearer thing and to pass that bag on to someone who really wants it. I can't seem to keep up with all the stuff that I need to, so have to cut back in certain areas.

Hope that you are having a fab weekend.

That's it pop in say hi give your life away and fuck off again.. Tropical Init lol 

Thank you so Somto for your kind words.. G

Edited by guypjfreak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Exotically typical 

Well I didn't know that. Thank you BlueDaze. 

My plan was to not be back on this site. However, I have set myself up for a fall because I have to keep looking to see if someone wants the bag. I had thought they were like gold dust. Anyway, I'm now saying if you did want the bag then please PM me.

The problem with the above is that I'm probably not going to be able to not come back on here. What is it with this site?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well I didn't know that. Thank you BlueDaze. 

My plan was to not be back on this site. However, I have set myself up for a fall because I have to keep looking to see if someone wants the bag. I had thought they were like gold dust. Anyway, I'm now saying if you did want the bag then please PM me.

The problem with the above is that I'm probably not going to be able to not come back on here. What is it with this site?

Just saying hello yog and making sure you return to post again 🙂 I’m not in need of a bag either … sorry 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just saying hello yog and making sure you return to post again 🙂 I’m not in need of a bag either … sorry 

It would appear that I currently cannot stop being on here, because here I am. 

Not too sure what's going on with my mind right now though, in terms of being able to think - as in at all. I'll just jump back off here until normal service is resumed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:
On 1/23/2022 at 8:37 AM, BlueDaze said:

So many of us do… but I believe that @Yoghurt on a Stick is the giver not the receiver in this instance

 

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's just too funny - hence the upvote.

Ouch, ouch and thrice ouch!

Thanks for the laugh. I very much needed one. Cheers.

@Yoghurt on a Stickbelieve me i wasnt trying to suggest that under normal circumstances you are the receiver..... far from it, you generously give us your weird and wonderful observations.... (please continue posting)

Granted, mysteriously you cannot give away a 7 year old cloth bag...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...