news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, Rufus Gwertigan said:

I forgot to go shopping yesterday as I was hung over. No idea where I am going to get my wine today. That makes me sad. Might as well be sad about something today

I think corner shops will be open? Could be wrong though. I know some of the big supermarkets are keeping their small branches open for limited hours.

17 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Possibly helpful:

Asda will be open only after 5pm and no online deliveries will be offered. Large Sainsbury’s and Tesco stores will be shut all day, apart from some in central London and Windsor. After 5pm, Sainsbury Local and petrol stations and Tesco Express will be open.

Handy to know about Asda. There is one a couple of miles from me and apparently the trams are running.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

At least no one’s queueing up anymore hey? That really riled people up. 

Or maybe people just think the whole thing really bizzare ? Not seen anyone riled up as you put it on here . However they might be riled up about about massive inequality of the royals which as a Tory hater I’m sure you agree with ? 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Or maybe people just think the whole thing really bizzare ? Not seen anyone riled up as you put it on here . However they might be riled up about about massive inequality of the royals

charles inherited a billion or more the other day and no inheritance tax was paid on the estate.

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Or maybe people just think the whole thing really bizzare ? Not seen anyone riled up as you put it on here . However they might be riled up about about massive inequality of the royals which as a Tory hater I’m sure you agree with ? 

It is bizarre but some people have been pretty riled up at people standing in a queue; calling them all sorts of names is evidence of that.

When there is such inequality in this country getting angry at regular people standing in a queue seems an odd way of dealing with said inequality. I’ll await the anger being adjusted to the cost of living package.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

It is bizarre but some people have been pretty riled up at people standing in a queue; calling them all sorts of names is evidence of that.

Where ? On here or elsewhere ? You completely miss my point ?  … there may well be some people riled up on twitter about those people but it’s likely people are rilled up about just about everything on there . Answer the question …. Are you happy about the massive wealth of the royal family ? Yes or No ?