news & politics:discussion

zahidf

20 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

How so? Explain what you mean by this?

i was just thinking how the tories might portray labour's trans policies.

13 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Ok..but I mean do the maths.

Anyway, from what I can gather there is a massive anti govt feeling amongst Tory voters  but they're not necessarily going to labour, they're not necessarily going anywhere yet.

Lol what? 

19 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Lol what? 

Labour voters more incentivised to vote labour, where as tory voters are disillusioned but don't want to vote for any opposition. It is a huge win for labour no doubt, the seat is usually super safe tory...but that could change and quite possibly will at the general election.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Labour voters more incentivised to vote labour, where as tory voters are disillusioned but don't want to vote for any opposition. It is a huge win for labour no doubt, the seat is usually super safe tory...but that could change and quite possibly will at the general election.

You're making that up lol. No evidence of that. 

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

You're making that up lol. No evidence of that. 

tory voters are happy enough with tory govt, so they might go vote tory to keep a tory govt.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Sunak/Gove pushing the brownfield house building to go up against Labour building all over our green and pleasant land.

most brownfield has already been redeveloped.

Just now, steviewevie said:

yeah, won't be enough...but that doesn't matter...

just up the road from me, there';s a tiny triangle of land  about the size of a small room, being built on, there's no other undeveloped bits of land round here.

9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Of course labour could lose Selby, but that doesn’t mean they don’t win the election. Winning seats like Selby only extends a big majority.