news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, steviewevie said:

Not saying they won't win the election. Just saying that might not.

🙂

they will win the country is crying out for change.

Edited by Neil

They're kicking off in rhodes, the govt isn't doing enough for them. Tourist planes to Rhodes are still full.

Edited by Neil

i'm back on the medical roundabout, with a visit from a new physiotherapist in the morning, i'm hoping he'll help with a few bit, not sure why i'm feeling hopeful, i've not been impressed with many other physios i've seen, fingers crossed.

we're going to have to get real with climate change and aging populations, and maybe liberal democracies just aren't up to it unless governments are able to persuade people that they're going to have to make sacrifices and told things they don't like.

Also..what the world really doesn't need is another Trump presidency. 

13 hours ago, Neil said:

i'm back on the medical roundabout, with a visit from a new physiotherapist in the morning, i'm hoping he'll help with a few bit, not sure why i'm feeling hopeful, i've not been impressed with many other physios i've seen, fingers crossed.

was interesting, i'm hopeful that he's going to give me progress, at the mo he's pushed my other referal with the orthotics peeps to be 'urgent', as this sore on my leg needs sorting before it causes me being unable to wear my leg brace and so - unable to walk, means i need a new different shaped leg brace which will hopefully be shorter and put pressure in different places. anything more-normal has to be good for getting me back to normal.

37 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I presume the same people that had such an issue with those Labour attack ads will be up in arms about this?

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I am, it's a disgrace...total dog whistle bullshit from Sunak. This election campaign is going to be grim.

tori4es have got to go low - they have nothing else.

22 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I am, it's a disgrace...total dog whistle bullshit from Sunak. This election campaign is going to be grim.

Good on you.

There was a lot more uproar about the Labour one, several days worth of people going on about it and now the Tories do it there’s hardly anything. 

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

There was a lot more uproar about the Labour one, several days worth of people going on about it and now the Tories do it there’s hardly anything. 

maybe because its expected from this sh*t show of a govt .... not from Labour ?