news & politics:discussion

zahidf

47 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

protecting the cenotaph from the march that isn't going anywhere near the cenotaph. Right wing people are so stupid.

Bit of a tortology that right wing is the definition of stupid.

Just now, Barry Fish said:

f**king disgraceful.  Glad it’s those arseholes and not the main march to be honest which seems to be going well.

its a lesson for braverman for why the old bill treat right wing protesters differently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

The danger is these right wing nut jobs now kicking off with the main march.

They've all been kettled apparently. Tommy jumped in a taxi and pissed off just as it happened.

17 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

This is why I don’t think protests should have happened this weekend while the nation tries to focus on remembrance.

Shifting the blame on those causing violence onto those who’re peacefully protesting is a bit daft, at best. 

17 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Protests attract counter protests.  It’s a product of protest and why the police asked them not to do this today.

They avoided areas of remembrance and didn’t start the march until after the silence, so stop reaching. 

Protests didn’t primarily attract counter protests; the Home Secretary did.

13 minutes ago, doogie said:

I was a couple of miles away at the Lord Mayor's Show (my daughter was in the parade), and I'm pleased to say it was the usual happy occasion with no trouble whatsoever.

Good to hear, what was she in the parade?

Edited by Ozanne