news & politics:discussion

zahidf

13 hours ago, Neil said:

I just heard from the radio that there's around a thousand people missing in Hawaii after the wildfires . it's being blamed on them being out of contactecos movile network is down, but no one is spotting a thousand people wandering around.

Showing on the news today about the tourists that are still there playing in the water and snorkeling etc when next door the poor people trying to see what they have left. The plea from the police chap was very sad, asking journalists and others not to go looking at the devastation as they are walking on the charged bones of people

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

f**k Farage and the f**king Tories ..... and a twitter embed test that's now also not working on my phone @Ozanne

Have you updated the Twitter app in the last day or so? Mine stopped working after the last update I think.

It works if you get the link from a web browser.

21 hours ago, Ozanne said:

tories have got a good attack angle here, that labour will f**k the nhs. they've been hunting around for an angle, this one shows some good imagination.as a second angle they can zoom in on devolution.

42 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Also...a lot of covid round at the moment...

not for me, only had it once and then very mildly I know i didn't get it when it was rampant cos i spent ages in hospital and was tested weekly.

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

you are kidding?

No way they will be able to get Labour on NHS. 

they can demonstrate that labour are a long way short of perfect with it., that the promised better might not be better.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

tories have got a good attack angle here, that labour will f**k the nhs. they've been hunting around for an angle, this one shows some good imagination.as a second angle they can zoom in on devolution

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

they can demonstrate that labour are a long way short of perfect with it., that the promised better might not be better.

Your political takes continue to be absolutely bonkers.

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

tories have got a good attack angle here, that labour will f**k the nhs. they've been hunting around for an angle, this one shows some good imagination.as a second angle they can zoom in on devolution.

I don’t think it’s a good angle at all especially when the NHS in England is such an awful stats. It’s desperate stuff. 

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

They can try,but I think focussing on NHS isn't exactly going to work out for them. They're better off carrying on with their green/woke/immigration thing, even though I think they'll fail with that too.

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

Your political takes continue to be absolutely bonkers.

being better is a consequence of being able to do better. wanting to do better doesn't cause better by default. i don't think a vote is some sort of magic.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

I don’t think it’s a good angle at all especially when the NHS in England is such an awful stats. It’s desperate stuff. 

its a good angle to demonstrate that a change of party of govt doesn't magically change the state of the nhs.