Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

On 3/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, FloorFiller said:

Based on info or an educated guess? Would strengthen the Megan or Doja headlining prediction imo - a nice little 1 - 2 there for people who want to stick around. 

Info, a few other bits sub-wise are Arlo Parks subbing Park Stage and Bonobo subbing West Holts. These could be subject to change but certainly was the plan a week or two ago. Not sure which days but would guess all three are on Friday - nothing solid on that though.

Just now, Col!n said:

Info, a few other bits sub-wise are Arlo Parks subbing Park Stage and Bonobo subbing West Holts. These could be subject to change but certainly was the plan a week or two ago. Not sure which days but would guess all three are on Friday - nothing solid on that though.

Bonobo subbing? Ah that will make some people hoping for Simz to headline WH on Friday happy! 

7 minutes ago, Col!n said:

Thanks for posting, Bonobo is definitely Friday according to the man himself and Arlo Parks tour dates mean Friday make sense. If Burna Boy is the Friday Other sub then that would mean Supergrass have been bumped down since they can't play Saturday and we know Years & Years are doing it on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

That info you have or are you just willing it in to existence again?

Yup from someone on here who messaged me privately - but wouldn’t like his identity given so I’m not going to share. They said I might appreciate that news 😂

Just now, Matt42 said:

Yup from someone on here who messaged me privately - but wouldn’t like his identity given so I’m not going to share. They said I might appreciate that news 😂

Ace! Was worried she was gonna be on against McCartney so that’s great news. Any hint of if she’s subbing/third or just that she’s on the Pyramid?

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ace! Was worried she was gonna be on against McCartney so that’s great news. Any hint of if she’s subbing/third or just that she’s on the Pyramid?

I’m surprised this user doesn’t want to post it themselves but if it’s wrong how about I expose them? 😂 (joke)

Just that she’s on the pyramid and not the other stage is what was said. 

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Is she subbing under Billie or Kendrick though. My money is on Billie. Diana > Elbow > Lorde > Kendrick. Wolf ALice > Doja > Billie 

Yeah I think she’s billies sub. Wolf Alice third down.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Kacey > Olivia > Wolf Alice > Doja > Billie 😉

Crowded House on before Kacey breaking the streak!

That feels really low for Crowded House. I always had them on Saturday. Crowded House > Paolo Nutini > Haim > Noel G > Macca. Unelss they can't play Saturday?

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Crowded House sixth seems a little low to me. I think Kacey might be on the Saturday instead. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

That feels really low for Crowded House. I always had them on Saturday. Crowded House > Paolo Nutini > Haim > Noel G > Macca. Unelss they can't play Saturday?

Played sixth down in 2008 🤷‍♂️

Just now, sisco said:

Yeah it’s on their tour dates. They’re pyramid Friday 100%

Then if the Doja info is correct and Olivia isn't elsewhere then we've got Friday pyramid pretty much sorted and its strong. 

With Doja sub headlining Billie. I can't see the info about Harry Styles showing up being true now. Genuinely can't see where he would be. 

Billie / Macca / Kendrick

Foals / Megan / PSB

Simz / Bridges / Bicep

Four Tet / Charli / Primals

Khruangbin / Caribou / Fontaines

Park still very open I reckon. Could see either of Khruangbin or Fontaines either subbing it or on a different stage, and any of Phoebe Bridgers, First Aid Kit, Mitski, Courtney Barnett, Roísín Murphy, Big Thief or St. Vincent doing it instead.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

If Burna Boy is the Friday Other sub then that would mean Supergrass have been bumped down since they can't play Saturday and we know Years & Years are doing it on Sunday.

With that in mind, Burna Boy on Saturday with Megan following does sound more logical - only reason I'd guessed Friday for him too is because of where it came from, but that part was 100% speculation