Neighbourhood Weekender 2021

2 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Yeah figured that would be the case - would look to a nearby city but issue would be getting back after the headliner. 

Biggreencoach might be a good option, 26 return from Manchester. Its an option im thinking of doing. 

27 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Only problem is no camping, anyone been before and can fill me in on the nearby hotel situation? 

Plenty return buses run from Manchester/Liverpool. Makes it pretty easy to get to and from. We always stay in Manchester, plenty decent hotel prices.

6 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Plenty return buses run from Manchester/Liverpool. Makes it pretty easy to get to and from. We always stay in Manchester, plenty decent hotel prices.

Ah, really? Manchester would be a shout! 

@thetimeyeah used green coaches for Leeds before, will take a look - thanks! 

Trains MAYBE an option for Liverpool or even Chester. But no idea what's happening with timetables at the moment 

Proper local for me now so will probably do all 3 nights and leave before GC on the Friday. Gutted Zutons are off that day though but circa waves and Jade Bird are great 

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Swells said:

Anyone know if there is anywhere to park a campervan nearby? Closest camp site I’ve found is 10 miles from the festival 

It's in Warrington town centre so I'd guess unlikely to be honest. I probably wouldn't anyway!