Football 2020/2021

zahidf

9 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

If man united were winning premier leagues and champions league titles most fans wouldnt care, just as liverpool haven't in recent years.

Wasn't there a new club formed when united were winning leagues and champions leagues? 

20210503_090558.jpg

20210503_090617.jpg

20210503_090623.jpg

20210503_090703.jpg

The petty bickering on here plays directly into the money men’s hands. 

Co-ordinated action is the way to go. Not just with the 6 clubs either. 

What happened yesterday should happen at every club, every match, between now and the end of the season. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

Co-ordinated action is the way to go. Not just with the 6 clubs either. 

What happened yesterday should happen at every club, every match, between now and the end of the season. 

Yes because chucking bottles at coppers, tipping cars over in the middle of the street, throwing flares at people, kicking doors through at the stadium of the team you are supposed to support, leaving shit everywhere, fighting amongst yourselves outside hotels is exactly what we need, especially while there is a killer virus on the loose. All over a game of football.

They should be condemned for the way they behaved yesterday, not supported. Where were all the demonstrations when they were top of the league in January??

42 minutes ago, thetime said:

Wasn't there a new club formed when united were winning leagues and champions leagues? 

20210503_090558.jpg

20210503_090617.jpg

20210503_090623.jpg

20210503_090703.jpg

2013 Glazer Out demonstration. Oh my bad, this is when you won the league. Can't see many Glazer out placards here 

21140_10151564236618904_531041096_n.jpg

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Yes because chucking bottles at coppers, tipping cars over in the middle of the street, throwing flares at people, kicking doors through at the stadium of the team you are supposed to support, leaving shit everywhere, fighting amongst yourselves outside hotels is exactly what we need, especially while there is a killer virus on the loose.

You’re not seeing past the end of your nose. 

40 minutes ago, eastynh said:

All over a game of football.

Over billionaires taking “a game of football” (further) away from us, solely for the purpose of increasing the number of noughts in their bank.

This is bigger than intercity rivalry. 

1 hour ago, TheGayTent said:

Co-ordinated action is the way to go.

Quite amusing lines from someone with a link to the Tories in their sig 😛 

28 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

You’re not seeing past the end of your nose. 

Over billionaires taking “a game of football” (further) away from us, solely for the purpose of increasing the number of noughts in their bank.

This is bigger than intercity rivalry. 

Yesterday was not a peaceful protest, it was coked up thugs on the rampage. Is that what you wish to support?

4 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Yesterday was not a peaceful protest, it was coked up thugs on the rampage. Is that what you wish to support?

Mate you are a bit of a prick. Coked up thugs on the rampage, you really are a complete imbecile.

In the majority it was a peaceful protest, you will always get the minority causing trouble. That's what it was the minority. 

Edited by thetime

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

Mate you are a bit of a prick. Coked up thugs on the rampage, you really are a complete imbecile.

In the majority it was a peaceful protest, you will always get the minority causing trouble. That's what it was the minority. 

How many people do you know who were there?

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

So because it was only a few hundred who were being pricks, that's OK?

A bunch of self entitled, spoilt mard arses, behaving like tossers just because they are not winning.

Chelsea and Arsenal had protests. Did not see any of them booting the door through and invading the stadium, or chucking missiles at coppers. Did not seeing them tip cars over in the middle of the road.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Not really a shock that Scousers are in favour of booting things down is it?

As opposed to *checks notes* people from Manchester? 

Oh... but it was Utd fans. Probably not even from Manchester, not actually football fans, you wouldn't get City fans doing such things, they're all from Manchester you know. Real football fans who went away to Stockport to prove their worth. 

1 minute ago, thetime said:

It's not the way I would protest.

Neither would I. I was part of the Swales out campaign. We supported the team and then protested after the game, none stop until he was gone. We also had reason to demonstrate. We never behaved like United fans did yesterday.

You spend more on transfers than anyone else, you spend more on wages than anyone else. What on earth do you want? It's a game of football ffs. 

I keep hearing it was a minority behaving badly. It was a mob.

Can you please tell me what on earth the Glazers have actually done wrong? United fans were not protesting against the ESL yesterday. 

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

Go back a page. Since 2010, you have spent more than anyone else. 

That's to fit your agenda, I will fit mine over the last 3 years?

Currently united are third in the table on wages. City and Liverpool spend more on wages. 

Like I said, you make uneducated statements. 

3 minutes ago, thetime said:

I will have a conversation when you start talking sense, right now you are just making uneducated statements. 

Games don't get abandoned due to peaceful protests. 

That looks like a mob in the pictures. What did GMP do wrong? Are they in cahoots with the Glazers?

Screenshot_20210502_234024.jpg

E0ZTGtNWQAI1YiB.jpeg

E0ZTGaJXEAMudxD.jpeg

E0ZTGjNWUAEGRr3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

No I did. What did they do to deserve being on the end of all that. When you are peacefully protesting, you don't throw barriers at coppers. 

As I said it was in the minority. Different sides of the argument, nothing I say will change your mind thinking it was a mob.

Gmp were at fault in parts, but again that was in the minority. 

9 minutes ago, thetime said:

As I said it was in the minority. Different sides of the argument, nothing I say will change your mind thinking it was a mob.

Gmp were at fault in parts, but again that was in the minority. 

I have no problem with peaceful protests. As mentioned, I have been part of one, to remove an owner/chairman. Yesterday was not peaceful and had nothing to do with the ESL. The GMP statement says that "MANY of those present were not intending to exercise their right to peaceful protest. Flares were let off and bottles thrown at officers"

The match was abandoned for safety reasons.

That does not suggest a minority and a peaceful protest. Neither do the pictures I posted, nor the numerous videos posted online. It suggests a mob intent on causing damage and all you have done is condone it.

If it was City fans behaving in such a manner, not a chance would I support or condone it.