39 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Puscifer at Nova Rock on the thursday. I'd say that makes them quite likely for that friday spot at Download as I previously speculated. 

Headlining second stage? As great as that would be I'm not so sure. A Perfect Circle weren't booked in 2018 for the reason that they wanted higher billing than the festival thought they should get. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Power Trip took their shot, they were seriously good that day and commanded the crowd like it was nothing. Was wicked to see the reaction.

Biffy being uninspired is just an outright lie.

Travelling t-shirt salesmen.   

47 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Headlining second stage? As great as that would be I'm not so sure. A Perfect Circle weren't booked in 2018 for the reason that they wanted higher billing than the festival thought they should get. 

Well the festival was wrong then haha as A Perfect Circle have a very dedicated fanbase. Yeah I think headlining second stage though could pop up mainstage 4th spot on sat or sun. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ghost have a new album out this year  :) and then a full tour next year, I'd imagine they would then hit the festivals the following summer. They must be on Download's want list for 2022.