Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Homer said:

I’m actually at home at the right time (usually annoyingly at my mate’s who I bubble with sat night), so I’ll pop in later (won’t be as drunk as last time, not even cracked a beer yet). One question: is vomiting now compulsory?!

Yes 😆😆😆😆

3 hours ago, Quark said:

I mean, half of that was Shakey banging on about Corbyn...

I mean now I’m even more interested to be fair...

This has given me a flashback of 2019. I was stood by the toilets by West Holts talking to my mate about Corbyn (that’s how we roll...) and I had a guy come up to me and spend 5 minutes telling me why I was wrong. He then then proceeded to be sick against a tree and walk off asking where West Holts was. 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Sorry spunky, didn’t really look at it before posting, I was concentrating to much in the big revile, not much sleep last night as a bit worried, I have changed it for something more appropriate 😉 

Big D 

have you heard how Mrs D is doing? Hope she's ok xxxx

41 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Sorry spunky, didn’t really look at it before posting, I was concentrating to much in the big revile, not much sleep last night as a bit worried, I have changed it for something more appropriate 😉 

Big D 

Ohh Durbs I was only joking! I don't mind it haha. Hope you're doing ok today 🙂