guypjfreak

2 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

I won £4200 on the Lottery a couple of weeks ago and only found out when I checked my account balance today. My balance on the lottery website was zero but it seems they pay larger sums straight into the bank account. Was a nice surprise.

nice thats the Glastonbury drinking fund sorted 

26 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

I won £4200 on the Lottery a couple of weeks ago and only found out when I checked my account balance today. My balance on the lottery website was zero but it seems they pay larger sums straight into the bank account. Was a nice surprise.

Brilliant news for you. I’ve always wondered what they do with a decent sized win like that. I  play on line and to be honest I never check the winning numbers, Still awaiting that e mail giving me the jackpot!

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

nice thats the Glastonbury drinking fund sorted 

Sadly I'll be unable to attend this year. First year I'll miss for over 20 years. I'm sure I'll spend the winnings wisely 🙂

Edited by Ommadawn

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Brilliant news for you. I’ve always wondered what they do with a decent sized win like that. I  play on line and to be honest I never check the winning numbers, Still awaiting that e mail giving me the jackpot!

Thanks. I've been playing online since it started so it's nice to know these type of wins do occur.

7 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Little trip to the site.. 

Got to respect to my friend and show some ozzies around.. 

IMG_20230422_124641_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230422_123721.jpg

IMG_20230422_120452.jpg

IMG_20230422_124305.jpg

IMG_20230422_115910_SR.jpg

IMG_20230422_130234_HDR.jpg

Great pics, how’s the ground condition? We’re down camping next month but by then the place will be out of bounds so I might manage a photo of the outside of the fence or a sneaky one from the tithe barn right of way

Did you clang the long drop door? , I certainly couldn’t resist doing that. 😊

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great pics, how’s the ground condition? We’re down camping next month but by then the place will be out of bounds so I might manage a photo of the outside of the fence or a sneaky one from the tithe barn right of way

Did you clang the long drop door? , I certainly couldn’t resist doing that. 😊

Ground was OK and yes I did clang the door.. Lol.. wish I'd taken a pic of how deep and long and lush the grass was full of dandy lions.. Lovely.. 

Good news, The swan is back! Nesting on the beach a few feet from a busy promenade and a kid’s playground, totally oblivious to everyone. Its been nesting here for the past five years, four eggs I understand this time. Last year I posted a photo of the cygnets. Fingers crossed for this year.

IMG_1740.thumb.jpeg.b1fbb0d1b03d3217e72784916af79b7e.jpeg

I've been having loads of trouble with the van of late.. She's 43 years old and abit temperamental and nearly lost it and was going to set fire to her.. She an old Bedford cf mk1 coach build..... So the wife's just found out that there are only 158 of my vans with MOT,s on the rdz... Not sure how many outa MOT,s are out there but after a few days and help from some people I've got the bits and am back in love with her lol.. 

On a different note an old glasto legend was sent to the big gig in the sky today.. RIP stu whoo

P6241326.JPG

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I've been having loads of trouble with the van of late.. She's 43 years old and abit temperamental and nearly lost it and was going to set fire to her.. She an old Bedford cf mk1 coach build..... So the wife's just found out that there are only 158 of my vans with MOT,s on the rdz... Not sure how many outa MOT,s are out there but after a few days and help from some people I've got the bits and am back in love with her lol.. 

On a different note an old glasto legend was sent to the big gig in the sky today.. RIP stu whoo

P6241326.JPG

My condolences guy.

THE TRAIN

At birth we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe they will always travel by our side. As time goes by, other people will board the train; and they will be significant i.e. our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of your life. However, at some station our parents will step down from the train, leaving us on this journey alone. Others will step down over time and leave a permanent vacuum. Some, however, will go so unnoticed that we don't realize they vacated their seats. This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells. Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers requiring that we give the best of ourselves.

The mystery to everyone is: We do not know at which station we ourselves will step down. So, we must live in the best way, love, forgive, and offer the best of who we are. It is important to do this because when the time comes for us to step down and leave our seat empty we should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

P6241326.JPG

Ah this is great, love hearing about old vans being brought back to life and loved. 

Sorry to hear about your palbx

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

nearly lost it and was going to set fire to her

if its a vw it'll do that part for you, i had an old vw go up in flames as i arrived on site about 25 years ago. had to get AA home.

On 5/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah absolutely I’m just looking for the Taunton detail but Lib Dem’s seem to have smashed it here and @blutarsky has been elected where he stood 🙂 

Yep - been a busy week. 

Accepted an offer on our house on Wednesday. 
Got re-elected to district council on Thursday. 
My second daughter was born on Friday.

Edited by blutarsky
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Yep - been a busy week. 

Accepted an offer on our house on Wednesday. 
Hot re-elected to district council on Thursday. 
My second daughter was born on Friday.

I guess 😉