The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll

Hugh Jass

The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll  

478 members have voted

1. 1. What are we thinking?

• Fantastic! Won’t her miss her for anything!
    • Good. Will probably be there.
    • Might pop along if nothing else grabs my fancy.
    • Not my thing, will probably be elsewhere.
    • Boo! Bring out the proper bands for the lads
    • I am Neil Lonsdale

1 minute ago, whitehorses said:

I’ve gone to Glasto without the missus for several years now. When I told her Taylor Swift was playing is the first time she was properly pissed off about G and actually looked like she might ban me from going... Haha 

Im lead to believe she must be a boomer, male and have a liam gallagher tattoo? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gherkin8r said:

Im lead to believe she must be a boomer, male and have a liam gallagher tattoo? 

??? - yeah slapped round the face with a Definitely Maybe vinyl. 

it was actually more jealousy - like I might somehow get off with her. ?? rather than be incoherent in a ditch as planned 

• Like 1

Must admit I am surprised by the results of this poll. Every post I'd seen in the lead up to the announcement was people wetting themselves with excitement about her getting announced!

I sit somewhere between options 1 and 2 in the poll but voted 1 as I think it would take someone massive against her for me to miss it.

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Must admit I am surprised by the results of this poll. Every post I'd seen in the lead up to the announcement was people wetting themselves with excitement about her getting announced!

I sit somewhere between options 1 and 2 in the poll but voted 1 as I think it would take someone massive against her for me to miss it.

I think a lot of those reactions were people who recognise her as a great booking without necessarily wanting to see her themselves (me included).

And apparently Neil Lonsdale has 3 accounts on here :D