Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, CCester said:

Anyone knows if the spreadsheet is still open? I've sent some questions to the email address on page 17 a few weeks but no response so far. 

yep its still open ... although the person running it is taking a break from here at the moment ...but still admining the spreadsheet ... anything I can answer ? I can see it but there are some bits to be added to it I believe .... it will go live in Jan 

With a heavy heart, I've decided to drop out of the resale club. I've been pondering my lack of success on ticket day, and I've come to the conclusion that the ticket gods have decided it's not my year. I've been to 12 Glastonbury's previously, so I've had a good innings previously, so perhaps i should let someone else have a go.

I'm still more than happy to help with people on the resale so will carry on following this thread. It also means I can get my hat trick of manning the secretglasto fort, so i'll still be on the farm in spirit. :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mr flow said:

With a heavy heart, I've decided to drop out of the resale club. I've been pondering my lack of success on ticket day, and I've come to the conclusion that the ticket gods have decided it's not my year. I've been to 12 Glastonbury's previously, so I've had a good innings previously, so perhaps i should let someone else have a go.

I'm still more than happy to help with people on the resale so will carry on following this thread. It also means I can get my hat trick of manning the secretglasto fort, so i'll still be on the farm in spirit. :) 

aw thats a shame ... still plenty of time to redecide though .. but im sure the help around these parts and for secret Glasto will be much appreciated 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

yep its still open ... although the person running it is taking a break from here at the moment ...but still admining the spreadsheet ... anything I can answer ? I can see it but there are some bits to be added to it I believe .... it will go live in Jan 

Oh, I see.

The main question is: Is it possible for internationals to join? Our tickets can be only purchased by credit card so it might require too much additional effort to find a team with credit cards.  

1 minute ago, CCester said:

Oh, I see.

The main question is: Is it possible for internationals to join? Our tickets can be only purchased by credit card so it might require too much additional effort to find a team with credit cards.  

I wouldn't see why not .... will just need to state it on the spreadsheet so people are aware might reduce chances slightly but there we go 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i talk to him fairly often... like many ... not getting tickets hasn't been easy :( 

It was my first time trying and also the first time not getting tickets to something I really wanted to attend. Failure really hit me in the gut and I took it kind of personal. Cannot imagine the feeling after years of attending and then being left out.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:40 PM, Little Andy said:

I'll be in the resales for the first time. How does it compare to the main sale in terms of chances of getting tickets?

For what it’s worth I got in 3 out of 3-15,16 and 19. That was going for Thursday Coaches each time but that’s 1000000000 times better than not going

I’ve never been to Glastonbury or any festival for that matter but when we decided we would go this year I was so sure we would get tickets in my head I had organised all the travel I’d picked my tent ???? I was so excited !!!!!

Then sale day came well that was just the worst !!!! I never even got onto the site devastated to say the least ??

So pinning my hopes on resale ??????I still think I’m going I read the threads here and love looking at the photos and try to keep positive ??thank goodness for the resale club you keep me positive and still gives me hope that we will be there ?????????????????

Xx

37 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I have seen these in the past , they went for £500 each ... for hospitality!

slightly cheaper than I would have thought .... ok im off to bribe the auctioneer .... or hope Emily or Michael will be in attendance :) .... I could also setup a go fund me page :) 

7 minutes ago, Stalk1963 said:

I’ve never been to Glastonbury or any festival for that matter but when we decided we would go this year I was so sure we would get tickets in my head I had organised all the travel I’d picked my tent ???? I was so excited !!!!!

Then sale day came well that was just the worst !!!! I never even got onto the site devastated to say the least ??

So pinning my hopes on resale ??????I still think I’m going I read the threads here and love looking at the photos and try to keep positive ??thank goodness for the resale club you keep me positive and still gives me hope that we will be there ?????????????????

Xx

I guess the fact we are all in the same boat that helps ... but also the offers of help from those who have tickets already that give me confidence that we will see some happy faces from this thread in April and also that some others will sort themselves and end up at the festival by other legitimate means :) 

38 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Welcome aboard, here you will receive top quality support ( and top notch banter ) , to get tickets is a-kin to charley bucket and the willy wonker golden ticket. BUT , and this is the point , it’s not impossible and once you have been through the green gates it’s all you think of in your waking hours , and dream of when your asleep, it’s more addictive than any drug .

Thank you

i cannot wait to go I already dream about it lol ??? if I’m not lucky this year I’ll try again next !!!! 

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I guess the fact we are all in the same boat that helps ... but also the offers of help from those who have tickets already that give me confidence that we will see some happy faces from this thread in April and also that some others will sort themselves and end up at the festival by other legitimate means :) 

It definitely helps knowing others who feel the same and others willing to help is amazing 

x

On 11/20/2019 at 12:14 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks and the same to you ... I presume as you are on this thread :) 

Hey, sorry I'm only replying to this. I'm such a shit forummer. No, I have a ticket pal but if I don't get two for my friends I'll be going there with people I hardly know who aren't arriving until Friday morning anyway. I want to be there literally in the queue on Wednesday morning. So I'm quite invested in the resale. Totally willing to help as well, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and will definitely lend a hand or two. I've a feeling you'll be there regardless of how it happens. It's just a hunch, and I always trust my hunches. I hope I'm right for your sake as I can tell how passionate you are about all things Glastonbury. 

I don't use the internet much so apologies if I take ages to reply to people. I'll be absolutely on the ball come resale time though. Trust me. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:54 PM, crazyfool1 said:

For anyone thats feeling flush ive had a bit of  info about a pair of Glastonbury tickets that will be Auctioned off for charity by Greenslade Taylor Hunt .... maybe at the auction centre outside my front window ... ill post more details as soon as I get it ... but wonder what they will go for ... way out of my price range no doubt :) 

I found this in the auction catalogue for the Big Farming Charity Auction on 21st December at Sedgemoor...

Lot 69  2x TICKETS TO GLASTONBURY EXTRAVAGANZA 2020  Kindly donated by Michael Eavis

No mention of actual festival tickets in the catalogue anywhere though

Here is the link and you can click the catalogue from there.

https://www.gth.net/blog/auction-the-big-farming-charity-auction-21-december-2019

17 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

I found this in the auction catalogue for the Big Farming Charity Auction on 21st December at Sedgemoor...

Lot 69  2x TICKETS TO GLASTONBURY EXTRAVAGANZA 2020  Kindly donated by Michael Eavis

No mention of actual festival tickets in the catalogue anywhere though

Here is the link and you can click the catalogue from there.

https://www.gth.net/blog/auction-the-big-farming-charity-auction-21-december-2019

Ah .., that might be what I heard of ... chinese whisper type situation .. will hopefully get a bit more info next Monday :)?

52 minutes ago, PatrickF said:

Hey, sorry I'm only replying to this. I'm such a shit forummer. No, I have a ticket pal but if I don't get two for my friends I'll be going there with people I hardly know who aren't arriving until Friday morning anyway. I want to be there literally in the queue on Wednesday morning. So I'm quite invested in the resale. Totally willing to help as well, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and will definitely lend a hand or two. I've a feeling you'll be there regardless of how it happens. It's just a hunch, and I always trust my hunches. I hope I'm right for your sake as I can tell how passionate you are about all things Glastonbury. 

I don't use the internet much so apologies if I take ages to reply to people. I'll be absolutely on the ball come resale time though. Trust me. 

thankyou on behalf of people on here ... im hearing of many that had no luck that I didnt know of on here  and I know the demand is big so thats my reason for trying everything I think of at this stage . I so much want to be sorted before the resale so anyone thats offered to help me can help someone else on this thread ... the number of worthy causes on here is ridiculous and I keep hearing of more and some are more quiet with their passion than me but no less deserving ....but if anyone has a particular story they would like me to promote via twitter and this site please pm me ... we will try and get some people attracted to this site and to help the worthy people on this thread 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, mr flow said:

What is secret Glasto? Sounds awesome ?