Ticket success gifts

morph100

5 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

Party in my van at Glastonbury. Which is guaranteed regardless of who gets the tickets. ?

2 hours ago, parsonjack said:

That's what Philipa said.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

Even though that post on here from Philipa(sic) a few years ago was obviously from a misogynistic troll, it's good to reference it whenever possible.  All women are dirty slags after all.

37 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

Even though that post on here from Philipa(sic) a few years ago was obviously from a misogynistic troll, it's good to reference it whenever possible.  All women are dirty slags after all.

Was it obviously from a misogynistic troll? If so, what 'facts' are you using to ascertain that? I'd hate to think that you had no facts, and your own statement is born of prejudice in itself. Not trying to really have pop, although I can see why you'd think that. It's just that without empirical evidence it really does boil down to your own perception, and nothing else.

As for 'All women are dirty slags after all' - nobody on this thread has suggested to such a thing. You are, as it happens, the only one who has referenced such a thing.

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Would really appreciate it if we could give it a fucking rest on the Philippa shit. 

Listen H.M.V., - I have no desire for us to fall out again. It wasn't my intention before, and it certainly isn't again now. However, just steam rollering censorship of debate, is not exactly a healthy option to adopt.

I luckily secured tickets on Thursday (well mr popsss did) and I’m trying for my friends group of 5 tomorrow morning. The best present of all is just having them there. We missed out last year for the first time in 8 years so would be elated if we all manage to get tickets. 

14 hours ago, morph100 said:

What do you buy that person who manages to secure you tickets?

alcohol is a common one but has anyone bought or been given anything else?

I've bought my friends tickets every single time they have been - ten in total and once I wasn't even going.  I have her committed friendship for life ?

I got through for 18 people last year. Never expected anything from them. Did get bought a couple of drinks. 

only 6 of us going this year which my friend got so I’ll be shouting her a few drinks at the cider bus.

Personally it would have been nice if the people I got through last year helped us secure ours today but not one single person offered.

30 minutes ago, CeriG said:

I got through for 18 people last year. Never expected anything from them. Did get bought a couple of drinks. 

only 6 of us going this year which my friend got so I’ll be shouting her a few drinks at the cider bus.

Personally it would have been nice if the people I got through last year helped us secure ours today but not one single person offered.

I did check your profile a while back to see you hadn't been on in ages and presumed you'd given up ... sorry :( wouldnt have been any help whatsoever though 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I did check your profile a while back to see you hadn't been on in ages and presumed you'd given up ... sorry :( wouldnt have been any help whatsoever though 

You helped us immensely with campervan tickets etc and the resale.

wasnr aimed at you in the slightest. Mean our friends that decided not to go. Would have been nice for them to help us. Bit upset with them really that they didn’t. Maybe I’m expecting too much haha!

Just now, CeriG said:

You helped us immensely with campervan tickets etc and the resale.

wasnr aimed at you in the slightest. Mean our friends that decided not to go. Would have been nice for them to help us. Bit upset with them really that they didn’t. Maybe I’m expecting too much haha!

phew :) ... and congrats on making it back too 

my friend who i took this year had decided he couldn't make it next year. He still got up this morning and bagged tickets for 6 of us.

As he was paying i got through and bought 6 tickets for anither group.

I've already dropped off a case of beer to my mate and had a case of beer dropped off to me by the other group!

I'm still very very happy!

18 hours ago, morph100 said:

Just seen someone on Twitter offering £50 for successful help

I offered a £100 bounty to anyone who could get me +5 mates tickets on Facebook. Practically nobody took it up.... Guess they're all doing so well for themselves they can't use £100