the 1975

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 11:19 AM, jamieaslee said:

I would say 5 years minimum. They'll want to headline Glasto before they do RnL again I reckon and I can't see them wanting to do RnL the year after Glasto, as stated above it won't have the desired effect

Yep, that sounds about right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, Tom Connolly said:

so after that phenomenal headline set. when will they next headline? i’m gonna say 2023 but that might be a bit too soon?

Well I guess you have your answer.

To the poster that said "most acts have 3 years", you should have stopped there!

• 2 weeks later...

Of the six headline sets up at the Leeds leg this year, was either first or second for me, interchanged with Dave. Likely the most out-and-out crowdpleaser option - energy never really fell into too many setlist-related lulls, a fate that stymied Bring Me the Horizon, Halsey and Arctic Monkeys to a point. Didn't quite carry the heft of Dave, but certainly went down a barnstormer with those there. (A smaller crowd than both Dave and AM, but likely still bigger than Halsey, Megan Thee Stallion and Bring Me the Horizon. Not a poor turnout by any stretch.)

• 4 months later...