Happy Xmas all

guypjfreak

Happy Christmas all .... very quiet one for me today .. parents away so im cooking lunch for myself .... and no guilt for popping on here for a bit but it is an odd one :) October drift say happy christmas too :) 

M E R R Y . X M A S 

Thanks for an incredible year - see you in 2019 x

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, outdoor
Edited by crazyfool1

On 12/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, henry bear said:

Watching Christmas TOTP - first time since I don’t know when. I know feel very old, not to say confused - just WTF is that #1 song!?

Anyway, season’s greetings all, and more importantly, here’s to a great 2019! 

Lol I started watching it...because it's tradition for those of a certain age right? Had parents and kids going what the hell is this? and what are they wearing? It all sounds the same. Gave up half way through when kids said can we turn this shit off! 

19 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Lol I started watching it...because it's tradition for those of a certain age right? Had parents and kids going what the hell is this? and what are they wearing? It all sounds the same. Gave up half way through when kids said can we turn this shit off! 

It was grim, wasn’t it? The #1 is something else though. An ordinary looking family doing a cover of Starship, but changing the lyrics to ‘We Built This City on Sausage Rolls’. What a time to be alive